RGH RGH 'roadmap' for n00bies

conmon

Feb 24, 2012
im a noob...
[email protected] forum - i know
so why im not able to post in RGH2 forum, i made it with 1 ohm instead of 10 ohm.
i cant spread this info with other guys on this forum... sad to be a noob if you arent :(

edit: do i really need to flood the noob section just to get over 25 posts - that does not make sense.

Last edited:

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
im a noob...
[email protected] forum - i know
so why im not able to post in RGH2 forum, i made it with 1 ohm instead of 10 ohm.
i cant spread this info with other guys on this forum... sad to be a noob if you arent :(

edit: do i really need to flood the noob section just to get over 25 posts - that does not make sense.
So what stops you posting in the noob forum in a new thread? Nothing, apart from your inability to read rules. This is why we have a noob section.

Reactions: smoken

smoken

Jan 1, 2012
Montana
I love the 25 post rule I think it really helps I for one usually don't post I spend most of my time just reading what everyone else has to say and most of the time I have found the answers to every problem or questions I have i have been flashing xboxs for about a year now and had done hundreds before I tried to RGH an xbox and I hade never soldered before and because I read all the tuts and watched all the videos posted I now have about 100 phats and 50 slims done (all done for friends free of charge this is just a hobby for me I do not charge for my time only parts) and I could not of done any of that without alot of reading

lmcp97

Noob Account
Jun 22, 2012
Hey guys,

I'm new to this, I have managed to flash and get cool runner working on my trinity however when I flash it with the dash patches for 14719 the xbox doesn't load and will give either error E 52 or E 79, Flash it without the dash patches and works fine, I can load freeboot and dash launcher 3.0.

I really want to load on the on a dash that is compatible with Kinect, how can I get this done?

Also I've noticed that every game requires you to sign into xbox live to save game process, however with the glitch, it prevents this and give me a warning saying so, I've seen many videos where this warning doesn't come up, how can i get a patch to prevent this warning.

I'm not wanting to play games online, I'm just wanting to save my game settings and progress.

Thank you in advance.

Hey guys,

I'm new to this, I have managed to flash and get cool runner working on my trinity however when I flash it with the dash patches for 14719 the xbox doesn't load and will give either error E 52 or E 79, Flash it without the dash patches and works fine, I can load freeboot and dash launcher 3.0.

I really want to load on the on a dash that is compatible with Kinect, how can I get this done?

Also I've noticed that every game requires you to sign into xbox live to save game process, however with the glitch, it prevents this and give me a warning saying so, I've seen many videos where this warning doesn't come up, how can i get a patch to prevent this warning.

I'm not wanting to play games online, I'm just wanting to save my game settings and progress.

Thank you in advance.

no thread hi jacking...
you need to be a little clearer on wat your saying,
if freeboot and dashlaunch are working then you have done it right.so weres the problem??:crazy:

---------- Post added at 09:35 ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 ----------

no thread hi jacking...
you need to be a little clearer on wat your saying,
if freeboot and dashlaunch are working then you have done it right.so weres the problem??:crazy:

and you carnt play online with RGH/jtag...
with you sayin patches arnt working,sounds like your tryin to do lobbys:rolleyes2:

x1725

May 11, 2012
Sweet! Thank's Martin! It's nice when everything you need to know is in one place

lqtdc

VIP Member
Jul 12, 2011
the guide is very useful but i have one question.
i have one console Slim with a power adaptor with 9.6A and the HANA Chip. wçevery guide sais that if the console have the power adaptor to 9.6A is corona but the HANA Chip is trinity right???

Acton1

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2006
warrington UK
www.facebook.com
Last edited:
Reactions: zrebak82

talby71

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2010
Near Melbourne , Australia
the guide is very useful but i have one question.
i have one console Slim with a power adaptor with 9.6A and the HANA Chip. wçevery guide sais that if the console have the power adaptor to 9.6A is corona but the HANA Chip is trinity right???
not the power adapter , it's what is printed on the back of the console...my trinity has the 9.6A PSU