Rjtag stopped glitching\booting

darthsydious

Jun 15, 2013
EYUK
Good morning all, I have had a jasper rjtag for over 2 years now it has never missed a beat booting instantly 99% of the time. Yesterday morning it was fine turned the console off went to work. Last night when I got in turned the console on and it won't glitch at all no dashboard no xell. I have tried removing the hdd but still nothing. I have tried pressing eject straight after powering on but still nothing. It has also started cutting out after a minute or so of trying to glitch you can here it trying and the green light is blinking but then it just cuts out and the center of the rol stays lit. I have tried a different power supply hdmi cable but still the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

darthsydious

Jun 15, 2013
EYUK
I would try to write back org nand and she if stock boots. If so then maybe a failed chip
Took the lid off to see if there was any visible wiring defects but nothing. I had put dip 3 up along with the recommended 7 and 8 a while back as it gave me the better boot results. Flicked dip 3 off still no joy, powered off flicked dip 3 back and it booted 5 times instantly. Very odd to say the least.