Samsung MS25 / MS28 - How To Flash

SixSev3n

Mar 18, 2010
Re: Samsung MS25 / MS28 - How To Flash iXtreme v1.61

i cant get jf to notice my drive, i have done everything the tut ask.....when i turn my ck3 on it freezes my computer and when i turn it off it unfreezes when i put my drive back in to my xbox i got the one red light which means something is wrong wit my dvd drive wat do i do now

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA

In the JF Manual it goes into detail why your PC would freeze ;)

Its because of your SATA setup.

So first you need to do that correctly (if its VIA follow instructions how to remove the drivers, if its onboard make sure its one of the compatible chipsets and set it in the bios to be NON-RAID / IDE MODE) - its all the in the tutorials and guides.

SixSev3n

Mar 18, 2010

i have read so many different tuts on removing drives i think i have messed up my drives send me a link to the correct TUT...thanks UberGeek

SixSev3n

Mar 18, 2010

every time i try to unstall my drivers for my VIA and out my card in to get the drivers from mega upload it atomactically install its own software i cant stop it....yea noob here thanks for the help.....but still stuck

dcstewart_2009

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2009
N. Ireland

you dont uninstall your drivers, you leave them installed but disable them in device manager dude.

modmonster

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2009
Cheshire, UK
xboxmods.wordpress.com

you dont uninstall your drivers, you leave them installed but disable them in device manager dude.
Nope, you diable the via card , remove the drivers from the drivers folder in windows system, re-enable the via card and reboot the PC.

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA

i have read so many different tuts on removing drives i think i have messed up my drives send me a link to the correct TUT...thanks UberGeek
there is only 1 - the Jungle Flasher manual lol

it explains CLEARLY what to do with VIA drivers. If you can't read - we can't help you.

SixSev3n

Mar 18, 2010

ubergeek please link me to the JF guide you speak of....

modmonster

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2009
Cheshire, UK
xboxmods.wordpress.com

helloo!!!!!

are you a total idiot ? its posted at least 3 times in this thread already - there is even a syicky in the guides and tutorials section and there is even a link to it on the jungle flasher app

wtf is wrong with some of you ?

killersla

Dude did you ever think of going to the actual jungle flasher web site? Everything you need is on the downloads section on there ;)

so many idiots who just dont read - drives me crazy

barelynotlegal

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2009
PHX,AZ

thank you X, for the vid..
my experience with sammy's, i have never had to remove the drivers.. i would actually re enable them . i only dis. the drivers for lite-ons.

hey and dont take it the wrong way, i am not bashing or being disrespectful in any way.....but lets be honest some of you are morons and no wonder you have trouble doing stuff like reading a manual written for a 10 year old to follow..:D

phat3

Noob Account
May 23, 2010

hello everyone. im have a question, i have win 7 64bit, my dvd rom drive is a Tashiba Samsung ms28, and im usen the via vta 6421 cipset, i think it has beed flashed before i dont know, my question is it dont show my Drive Properties.

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com

hello everyone. im have a question, i have win 7 64bit, my dvd rom drive is a Tashiba Samsung ms28, and im usen the via vta 6421 cipset, i think it has beed flashed before i dont know, my question is it dont show my Drive Properties.
What is it with some of you guys on here ?

This entire thread gives links to the manual that tells you exactly how to do it !!

That has nothing to do with being a noob and everything to do with being lazy :mad:

Tubarao

Noob Account
Jul 24, 2010

Hi people,

I'm trying to put iXtreme LT 1.0 (Samsung). My drive is Samsung TS-H943A (MS25), I have a problem in the step of "Intro/Device ID" ...

Re-sending vendor intro......... and no response.

Anyone know what's the problem?

PC MotherBoard: Asus P5Q SE 2 (Chipset P45)
Drive: Samsung TS-H943A (MS25)
XBox360 MotherBoard: Xenon

Sorry for my bad English,
Thanks for ur support.

Tubarao

Noob Account
Jul 24, 2010

Problem solved with activate .iso DVD. :)

Thanks !