ANSWERED Sanity Check Please!

GingaNutz

Noob Account
May 18, 2005
Ok so, not done this in ages and don't want to mess up.

Dash Ver: 2.0.15574.0 (Assuming that's what D: means in the system info screen)
Drive Model: DG-16D2S
Drive HW: A0A2
Drive FW (Label): 74850C

Looking over the logs I have saved the last time I did this was pre 13141 so I flashed to orig-74850C-1a000.bin, presumably brought my dash up to date at the time which was the above at a guess.

Then I flashed to LTPlus-0251-v3.0.bin put it back together then I think a week later a new dash came out and I cried and couldn't be bothered any more.

Basically now I've got hold of a USBPro2 and I want to return to stock (going to grab an ****).

From what I recall/have read the past few days this drive is now technically a 02510C? The firmware pack I have from 2012 only includes one file that seems to match this and that's orig-02510C-1c000.bin. Am I correct in assuming this is the file I need to flash to return to stock?

Sadly I don't have the KeyDB either however I have all the log files so assuming the keys didn't change as part of the 13141 thing I still have that.

TL;DR:

My dash is post 13141:
* Is orig-02510C-1c000.bin the correct stock file for my drive as listed at the start of this post.
* I have no KeyDB but I have logs from before, is it safe to assume this key is still correct or can I query the drive as it has LTPlus-0251-v3.0.bin on it?
* Will my CK3 Probe (1, I think) work with the USBPro 2? (even if I don't need it for now I'd like to know this for future reference)
* I assume if I also save the firmware.bin post write this will be the file I need for the **** SD card?

I'm pretty sure my assumptions are right and this is basically a waste of a post but I'd rather not get banned for a stupid mistake/brick my console!
Thanks,
Simon

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
There is only one OFW for 0251C (I think the key location is the same now).

You can verify the drive key against your drive - simply connect your drive to your X360USB Pro, load up JungleFlasher, load Dummy.bin, right click somewhere in the source area and click "Verify Key".

The CK3 Probe 3 works perfectly fine with the X360USB Pro.

I don't know how the **** works, so you will need to read it's guide.

Last edited:
Reactions: GingaNutz

GingaNutz

Noob Account
May 18, 2005
There is only one stock (OFW) for 0251C (I think the key location is the same now).

You can verify the drive key against your drive - simply connect your drive to your X360USB Pro, load up JungleFlasher, load Dummy.bin, right click somewhere in the source area and click "Verify Key".

The CK3 Probe 3 works perfectly fine with the X360USB Pro.
It's an original probe, back from 2009 time.

I don't know how the **** works, so you will need to read it's guide.
For phats is needs an OFW as dumped so given your responses my assumptions are correct, many thanks!