SD Card Change without TurnOff

Octogon

Jul 11, 2018
my question is can you implement the option for change SDCard . without turn off the switch and use of a payloader.sdcard change
just bring up an error message and you can change youre sdcard without turnoff and a use of a payload injector. it works fine and with atmos its the same sh*t. maybe they will implement now a option for that ,, change SdCard,,
i use that trick to change my sdcard 200 gb switch gaming and 128 gb android (kodi)

Last edited:

Albert246

Noob Account
Feb 17, 2019
Pensylvania
my question is can you implement the option for change SDCard . without turn off the switch and use of a payloader.sdcard change
just bring up an error message and you can change youre sdcard without turnoff and a use of a payload injector. it works fine and with atmos its the same sh*t. maybe they will implement now a option for that ,, change SdCard,,
i use that trick to change my sdcard 200 gb switch gaming and 128 gb android (kodi)
Interesting, can you explain me how to bring an error message, so i can change cards faster? thank you

Octogon

Jul 11, 2018
Interesting, can you explain me how to bring an error message, so i can change cards faster? thank you
just open a homebrew which is not good for sxos , i do it with kosmos updater.