Security measures using SX PRO...

Piriri

Noob Account
Jun 27, 2018
Dear friends,
I'm waiting my SX PRO to arrive and I have a few questions...

I normally plat FORTNITE online on my switch everyday. What is better and safer way to do to avoid being banned?!
I'm planing to use the the MOD SX on airplane mode every time. This is correct or it wouldn't matter?
So, when I'm returning to play FORTNITE, should I turn off completely the Switch and turn it on at the normal mode without the dongle. Do I must do that to prevent being banned?
What are the best ways to play with SX OS and alternate with regulars purchased games??
Thanks in advance to everybody help!

f00b4r4

Noob Account
Jun 28, 2018
As fas as i understood: nobody knows what exactly nintendo will do.
They COULD even in OFW read your history of played "backups"/games or "see" the boot file on the sd card and ban you.

Most people who don't want to risk too much, will recommend to stay in air plane mode while in CFW and only use the internet on OFW.
I personally would boot into OFW without the injection/autocrm then. (although since i don't play online games, i play everything on CFW with airplane, even my original cartridges.. but i hope to still be able to play pokemon [online?] in november)

Last edited:
Reactions: Piriri

Piriri

Noob Account
Jun 27, 2018
As fas as i understood: nobody knows what exactly nintendo will do.
They COULD even in OFW read your history of played "backups"/games or "see" the boot file on the sd card and ban you.

Most people who don't want to risk too much, will recommend to stay in air plane mode while in CFW and only use the internet on OFW.
I personally would boot into OFW without the injection/autocrm then. (although since i don't play online games, i play everything on CFW with airplane, even my original cartridges.. but i hope to still be able to play pokemon [online?] in november)
Exactly, in some point you will have to play something online. For me this is now. I used to play Fortnite on my PC, but lag too much. I'm just afraid of between changing from OFW to CFW, I forget to put in air plane mode.
So, if I loose my account, what this matter since I have all games for free and they will be even "upgradables"?!
The issue will be exactly to loose the game that you would like to play online!

I though about something...
What if I keep doing this boot change and alternating for air plane to online and if in some point I get banned, so I will have to buy another unit to play online, right?
Then, I will have to make a new account at Nintendo, with a different e-mail and a different credit info, right?

Piriri

Noob Account
Jun 27, 2018
Use sx and don’t ever go online. Of you want online you have 2 options: 1) buy a second switch. 2) don’t use sx
That would be paradise, two Switch, one online and another off... just lack of a little issue, MONEY! :p

nasha004

Noob Account
Jul 1, 2018
1. backup your nand
2. backup your boot partitions.
3 dont go online till something comes out thats good enough
4. dont use auto rcm unless you have a spare switch and the technical knowhow to remove the batterys