GENERAL Set L0 Data Zone Capacity Failed! Error in ImgBurn Log.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlockABoots

BANNED
May 26, 2012
Bedfordshire, UK.
I have noticed that when burning a disc with ImgBurn im getting this message in the log window:

Set L0 Data Zone Capacity Failed! - Reason: Invalid Field in Parameter List

I have only noticed this error message happening with the last 2 discs i have burnt and never noticed it before, looking up this error is would appear this is due to the recent update to ImgBurn!?. I have the LiteOn iHas124 DVD drive which (bought pre-flashed) and have always used Verbatim DL discs.
People have suggested and had success re-flashing their dvd drives and then this error doesn't appear anymore, but why would re-flash the drive fix this error as its obviously its to do with the update to ImgBurn and not the actual DVD drive?

The 2 discs i have burn seem to install and play fine on my 360 however!, so is this just a bug in the latest version of Imgburn?.....to be fair i would much rather just roll back to the previous version of Imgburn than re-flash the DVD drive.

If it is suggested to re-flash my drive is there a guide on here on how to do it please?

BlockABoots

BANNED
May 26, 2012
Bedfordshire, UK.
Ok, have re-flash my drive and i no longer get the error message in ImgBurn log window. Why on earth would reflashing the DVD drive stop this error message, surely it has to be a bogus/false message the latest version of ImgBurn is giving!?, as im guessing if this message was valid then the disc that was burnt shouldn't play in the 360 as the layer break would have an error?

Still doesn't give rhyme or reason as to why reflashing fixes this bug?

Last edited:

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
Thread closed.

Required information was not supplied.

EDIT: I've just read the abgx log:

E:\360 Games\complex-gta5.disc1.iso
Infraction issued.

I don't care how much you want to play this game without having to pay for it, but we will NOT support you here. Read the rules FFS. We are completely serious about Piracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.