Slim Corona V1 250GB 16MB, wont boot after installing xebuild

sgurica

Mar 22, 2016
Keep that file safe!

Use it as the source image to create an XeBuild image, write it to the console and then test (don't forget to resolder 5v).
Checking Files
Finished Checking Files
Initializing Stock_NAND.bin..
Nand Initialization Finished
Version: 10
Flash Config: 0x00043000
Writing Nand
Stock_NAND.bin
Done!
in 3:44 min:sec
Initializing Stock_NAND.bin..
CpuKey is Correct
Key already Exists
Nand Initialization Finished
Using Xell with HDMI support
Load Files Initiliazation Finished
Started Creation of the 17511 xebuild image
KV Info saved to file
---------------------------------------------------------------
xeBuild v1.21.810
base path changed to C:\Users\sguri\Desktop\J-Runner v02 Beta (288) Core Pack\xeBuild
---- { Image Build Mode } ----
building glitch2 image
******* ERROR: 1BL key 0x8CFC1DFDCF5C37A52AE427C397A45363 does not appear to be correct!
******* ERROR: could not open 'xeBuild\17511/_glitch2.ini'
xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.
Failed
okay I used a different version of jrunner ! got it to build and installed, xbox light is just red . chip solid red as well

Last edited:

sgurica

Mar 22, 2016
try writing .ecc file to console and see if it boots to xell. u also need to touch up on ur points again. postout & cup rst points are not looking too good. dont forget to use flux
touched up the points again, wrote xell on it and the xbox light turns green, no signal on tv, and then maybe after 20-30seconds fan dies and then red solid light

sgurica

Mar 22, 2016
S
try using the cpu rst point under the x-clamp or ft3t10 point. and for the timing file use. srgh best timing file folder 1
do u have a download link for the timing files, I can never find them, maybe I have bad ones?
try using the cpu rst point under the x-clamp or ft3t10 point. and for the timing file use. srgh best timing file folder 1
I have tried both rst points most of the best timing folder and still no booting, just 2 short and one long green

Last edited:

playingmax

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
S
do u have a download link for the timing files, I can never find them, maybe I have bad ones?

I have tried both rst points most of the best timing folder and still no booting, just 2 short and one long green
dont forget to hit the like.

Reactions: sgurica