SLIM CORONA V3 250GB

isaiahfadee

Noob Account
Sep 29, 2015
Hello everybody, I hope you all are having a great day. Anyways, I've been reading and learning everything about JTAG/RGH/RGH2. I am well ready to get started and purchase the items to install on my CORONA V3 motherboard. This forum is to clarify if the items I listed are correct for SLIM CORONA V3 250GB (note; Yes i have researched this already and came across 2 links at the most that did not seem to help because the items listed there are not in stock on ModChipCentral(dot)com) Also with my CORONA V3 the dashboard is 2.0.17349.0 so it would be RGH2 correct? Just to verify.. and ANY advice tips help is much appreciated thank you!!

Well here goes the list:

XECUTER CR4 XL

XECUTER J-R PROGRAMMER V2

XECUTER NAND-X QSB INSTALL KIT SLIM

DOUBLE SHIELDED PRO CPU_RST CABLE SLIM

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Hello everybody, I hope you all are having a great day. Anyways, I've been reading and learning everything about JTAG/RGH/RGH2. I am well ready to get started and purchase the items to install on my CORONA V3 motherboard. This forum is to clarify if the items I listed are correct for SLIM CORONA V3 250GB (note; Yes i have researched this already and came across 2 links at the most that did not seem to help because the items listed there are not in stock on ModChipCentral(dot)com) Also with my CORONA V3 the dashboard is 2.0.17349.0 so it would be RGH2 correct? Just to verify.. and ANY advice tips help is much appreciated thank you!!

Well here goes the list:

XECUTER CR4 XL

XECUTER J-R PROGRAMMER V2

XECUTER NAND-X QSB INSTALL KIT SLIM

DOUBLE SHIELDED PRO CPU_RST CABLE SLIM
you will also need a postfix adapter,so add that and your all set :) all slims have always been rgh2 no matter the dash.

Reactions: isaiahfadee

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Thank you! would this be good? sorry im just really cautious http://www.modchipcentral.com/store/product.php?productid=17940&cat=294&page=1
also replied to your pm man,but no this is def not it.its called postfix adapter either a v1 or v2 will do fine,but it apears that modchipcentral is all out of those,i looked. where are ya from in the world? i could sell and mail ya one if in usa,7 bucks should cover shipping and all.thats if ya cant find one somewhere.

Last edited: