GENERAL Slim Internal Memory Mod

masterofp

Noob Account
Nov 12, 2006
Ireland
I would love to see a QSB from Team Xecuter, as my OCD demands a clean install! Just imagine a tiny little PCB with a micro usb female port... ❤❤❤

Any chance of this happening? :confused:

Last edited:

shawndezy115

Nov 30, 2011
Can this be done on a corona v2 motherboard?
I have already done this with my trinity board and it worked great.

really would like to use this on a corona as a secondary internal hard drive.

please let me know if anyone has been tested. and i apologies if this has been answered. already. i skimmed and searched could not find it.

Antalpromille

VIP Member
Aug 4, 2011
Borås, sweden
Can this be done on a corona v2 motherboard?
I have already done this with my trinity board and it worked great.

really would like to use this on a corona as a secondary internal hard drive.

please let me know if anyone has been tested. and i apologies if this has been answered. already. i skimmed and searched could not find it.
There is a internal usb-port on corona mobos but not a MU port like on trinity, but you can use it for external usb-drives but not as a internal hdd.

hundshamer

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2011
EDIT: Created my own thread to ask a question more related to Jrunner.

Last edited:

theross

Noob Account
Apr 12, 2018
Well, quite a few years have passed, and I finally RHGed a nice trinity console. Everything went smooth. booting times are awesome.

Then I did a hdd-mod. I soldered a USB to SATA Adapter onto the mobo and I installed a 2tb "internalMU" hdd.
The booting times (not talking about rgh) are pretty awful. It takes about 40 seconds to boot from the xbox360 logo until the dash appears.
Is this normal on such scenario?
May that be the 2tb drive or could it be the usb-sata adapter?

Thx for any relpies.

Last edited:

SiiXFX

Noob Account
Mar 30, 2019
Germany
Well, quite a few years have passed, and I finally RHGed a nice trinity console. Everything went smooth. booting times are awesome.

Then I did a hdd-mod. I soldered a USB to SATA Adapter onto the mobo and I installed a 2tb "internalMU" hdd.
The booting times (not talking about rgh) are pretty awful. It takes about 40 seconds to boot from the xbox360 logo until the dash appears.
Is this normal on such scenario?
May that be the 2tb drive or could it be the usb-sata adapter?

Thx for any relpies.
I have also done this mod recently and have the same problem as you do. The bootscreen will hang for about a minute. I have a 2TB USB hard drive installed as internal MU. I also tried to format the hard drive with FATXplorer as internal MU. Does anyone have the same problem and could solve this? Thanks!

Support Our Sponsors