Solution for Error code 2002-2634 with sysnand firmware 9.0.1 and SX OS 2.9.1

mrrkaytee

Noob Account
Oct 2, 2019
California
Just recently updated to sysnand firmware 9.0.1 and SX OS 2.9.1 with emunand 8.1.0. I was still able to boot up OFW fine however, everytime I booted up CFW I got the error:

2002-2634

Please Press the POWER Button to restart the console. If you are unable to restart the console, hold the POWER Button for 12 seconds to turn the console off.

The solution to this is to just take out the game cartridge every time you boot up CFW.

I didn't really see many people with this problem yet with the new update but hopefully, this helps others who have the same problem.

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
I think your problem is that OFW 9.x.x updates the Game Card slot, try making a backup of your emunand and then update the emunand to 9.0.1 and see if the problem is gone

Reactions: ndjembe

ramsesdelr

Noob Account
Oct 2, 2019
Dominican Republic
Just recently updated to sysnand firmware 9.0.1 and SX OS 2.9.1 with emunand 8.1.0. I was still able to boot up OFW fine however, everytime I booted up CFW I got the error:

2002-2634

Please Press the POWER Button to restart the console. If you are unable to restart the console, hold the POWER Button for 12 seconds to turn the console off.

The solution to this is to just take out the game cartridge every time you boot up CFW.

I didn't really see many people with this problem yet with the new update but hopefully, this helps others who have the same problem.
Wow, I was looking for this solution since a couple of days, thanks a lot, this really works!

imprezgc8

Bannnnnn-Kai!
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Nov 26, 2007
The Cloud
Yes. To confirm what Hack is saying. If you update to 9.x it will update your cart slot. If you try to run a lower FW than 9.x then it will crash the console if there is a cart in the slot.

2002-2634

MAN YOU SAVE MY LIFE, thank so much much much.
i forgot my FIFA 18 on GAMECARD SLOT, i hate so much my stupid brain.

SOLVED.

mrdude

Mar 14, 2009
uk
If your switch fuse burn count (due to auto RCM), doesn't tally with the Game card fuse count - you'll get that error. Remove the game card. If also using Atmosphere and your fuses burned are lower than expected for FW 9.0.x - then edit atmosphere/BCT.ini and change to this:

[stratosphere]
; To force-enable nogc, add nogc = 1
nogc = 0

In SXOS - if you updated and you had a game in the card slot when updating to 9.0.x - you may as well update your sysnand and disable AutoRCM, then boot, then enable Auto RCM again as you'll never be able to use a game card again in O/F if you don't do this and burn the correct amount of fuses.

enkryptik

Noob Account
Mar 26, 2019
United States
Yeah this same issue happened on 9.0.0 . Had to pop out my cart to allow CFW to boot. If you put it in after boot, you'd still encounter errors.

Light32M

Noob Account
Oct 11, 2019
Belgium
so it is ok if you have a sysnand on the latest fw 9.0.1 and emunand aswell, to use the card slot or is it broken with cfw usage (in emunand) ?

Last edited:

spernica

Noob Account
Nov 21, 2019
kentucky
I found a simple fix for this.
Disable emuNAND before loading cfw and starting console. Done.
You can still use cfw and also have game carts inserted.
Also I am running the latest versions (8.01 switch, 2.9.1 sxos, etc.)

asterix115

Noob Account
Nov 21, 2018
Can you help me?
I have OFW 6.0.2 and CFW 9.1.0.
I upgraded CFW to 9.1.0 with ChoiDujourNX with a game card inserted. Now I cannot read gamecard starting Switch with original fw 6.0.2 because it returned me 2002-2634 error. Starting with SX OS and CFW 9.1.0 I have not problem to read game card.
Any solution?

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
Can you help me?
I have OFW 6.0.2 and CFW 9.1.0.
I upgraded CFW to 9.1.0 with ChoiDujourNX with a game card inserted. Now I cannot read gamecard starting Switch with original fw 6.0.2 because it returned me 2002-2634 error. Starting with SX OS and CFW 9.1.0 I have not problem to read game card.
Any solution?
You need to update your ofw to latest

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
There is always a risk for ban when going online with a hacked console

Reactions: asterix115