Some games won't start after I reinitialized the sd card

Status
Not open for further replies.

druid

Dec 25, 2019
DTC
I run ofw 9.1 + sx os 2.9.3. Stealth mode is enabled.

I originally had the emunand files saved on the filesystem of my sd card. At that time i had some games that would not start, I'd get the error 2124-8035.

I have decided to start over my sx os installation, so i boot on sx os, then went to options, clicked to delete the existing emunand on the filesystem then requested to let sx os repartition the sd card for emmunand.

Now i have 2 more games that won't start: Mario Maker 2 and Super Smash Bros Ultimate. When I click on their tiles it pops out a message stating that i need to own the game to play it and it asks me to connect to the eshop.

druid

Dec 25, 2019
DTC
Anyone from the team xecuter please?

Mario Party and Mario Odissey won't start either.

druid

Dec 25, 2019
DTC
So, I made new tests and i worked around the issue for three games on 4:
- for Mario Party and mario Odissey I had to "find" a different release and it's working but when i install the patches related to these two from sx os installer they are installed "independently", meaning that a dedicated tile is created for the updates, and when i click on these new tiles it failes (because it's only linking to the updates and not to an updated version of the game i guess
- for Mario Maker it works when i use the base game, then it starts saying i need to own the game to play it if i apply the updates to the game...

But for Smash Bros ultimate, it states there's not enough space, although there is and i'm using exfat. I will copy the error code once i'll have replicated again later on today. The release is trustable, and extracted the files again several time to make sure it's not due to some sort of corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.