RGH Some questions.

JB Tech

Noob Account
Oct 21, 2015
Argentina
First of all let me introduce myself (i know there is an introduction thread for this) link here -> http://team-xecuter.com/forums/forums/194-Introduce-Yourself! so there's no need to remind me that.
My name is Jero and I'm from Argentina, I work as an electronic technician where I repair all kind of consoles, I've already flashed loads of Xbox360 with LT+ 3.0 phat, slims(both methods, WINBOND and MXIC) and now most of my clients have 16D5S drives now so I have to do LTU now, but here comes the problem.
For LTU/LTU2 I have to Install RGH (which I've bought the CR3 Lite) to extract the CPU Key, so far so good.
Most of this new Xbox Slim come with Corona Motherboards and the only wire installation guides I've found are for trinity motherboards (believe me I've searched a lot in the forum)
I have this clear, the wiring isn't the same for all the corona versions.
For installing the CR3 lite on the Corona V2 I need the 4GB SD R/W Kit. But I still don’t know if the wires are the same as the trinity motherboard.
For installing the CR3 lite on the Corona V4 and V6 I need the 4GB SD R/W Kit and the POSTFIX ADAPTER. But correct me if I'm wrong, I guess the postfix adapter is for the "C" wire, the yellow one on all the diagrams I've seen.
For installing the CR3 lite on the Corona V1 it’s the same as trinity????? No Idea really, I need your help here.
For installing the CR3 lite on the Corona V3 and v5 I's the same as trinity but with the POSTFIX ADAPTER for the C wire???? I need help with this one too.

Should I buy the qsb cr upgrade to install the CR3 lite? Will it solve my mess?

I'm hoping anyone could help me with this.
Thanks in advance

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
no need for 2 threads on the zact same thing man,that only pisses people off.

JB Tech

Noob Account
Oct 21, 2015
Argentina
I didn't mean to doble post, if you check the time, it was secconds away one from the other, I got laggy and I've posted the same thread twice, my bad. Already requested the mods to delete that thread.

john mathews

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2014
peoria illinois
First of all let me introduce myself (i know there is an introduction thread for this) link here -> http://team-xecuter.com/forums/forums/194-Introduce-Yourself! so there's no need to remind me that.
My name is Jero and I'm from Argentina, I work as an electronic technician where I repair all kind of consoles, I've already flashed loads of Xbox360 with LT+ 3.0 phat, slims(both methods, WINBOND and MXIC) and now most of my clients have 16D5S drives now so I have to do LTU now, but here comes the problem.
For LTU/LTU2 I have to Install RGH (which I've bought the CR3 Lite) to extract the CPU Key, so far so good.
Most of this new Xbox Slim come with Corona Motherboards and the only wire installation guides I've found are for trinity motherboards (believe me I've searched a lot in the forum)
I have this clear, the wiring isn't the same for all the corona versions.
For installing the CR3 lite on the Corona V2 I need the 4GB SD R/W Kit. But I still don’t know if the wires are the same as the trinity motherboard.
For installing the CR3 lite on the Corona V4 and V6 I need the 4GB SD R/W Kit and the POSTFIX ADAPTER. But correct me if I'm wrong, I guess the postfix adapter is for the "C" wire, the yellow one on all the diagrams I've seen.
For installing the CR3 lite on the Corona V1 it’s the same as trinity????? No Idea really, I need your help here.
For installing the CR3 lite on the Corona V3 and v5 I's the same as trinity but with the POSTFIX ADAPTER for the C wire???? I need help with this one too.

Should I buy the qsb cr upgrade to install the CR3 lite? Will it solve my mess?

I'm hoping anyone could help me with this.
Thanks in advance
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...tions/&usg=AFQjCNH2e24T4FTCxR1o9xCO6xOaePMBcw as for the cr3 lite u don't need a upgrade qsb it has a onboard oscallitor

Nintendo

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2014
Spain
I've seen that image tons of times, I'm asking about the Wire diagram for the CR3 Lite on the Coronas
I highly doubt those CR3 Lite you want to install are genuine, but you'll notice it when booting to XeLL. Either way, it's the same Layout, I don't get why can't you find it, it's posted here.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Reactions: JB Tech

JB Tech

Noob Account
Oct 21, 2015
Argentina
I highly doubt those CR3 Lite you want to install are genuine, but you'll notice it when booting to XeLL. Either way, it's the same Layout, I don't get why can't you find it, it's posted here.

Have a nice day.
Thanks for your help, I bought the CR3 in a store wich was listed here ( http://team-xecuter.com/where-to-buy/ ) a year ago maybe more, now it's no longer there but it was the only official store here in Argentina it was called Games4party. They still claim they are the only authorized dealer in argentina of TX products. But who knows... maybe I got scammed, only time will tell.
Again, Thanks for your help