Some Screenshots of JF & X360USB PRO In Action

atsiv

Noob Account
Dec 21, 2010
Hey guys, 1st of all, I am waiting to get the new xbox 360 USB Pro, looks awsome, after Chinese New Year? I have to get it.
2nd/ This is a new problem which just happened 2 days now:pls let me know if any of you got the same one. 4 of my friends and I, all have LiteOn DVD, all flashed with LT+ 1.1, (03) 74xxx, (01) 83850, and I got the 93450. All have played Black Ops before. But 2 days ago now, none of the Black Ops games work. After hitting PLAY GAME, the screen just became black. Why? All games have been patched with the newest ABGX, passed AP25 etc. The thing is: Just the LiteOnDVD won't work!!! BQs, Hits, Sammy all work fine. Please let me know if you could figure this new problem. Work fine with NFS hot pusuit, Assassin.
Your help would be appreciated. Thanks

Soulbreaker

Apr 29, 2005
Hey guys, 1st of all, I am waiting to get the new xbox 360 USB Pro, looks awsome, after Chinese New Year? I have to get it.
2nd/ This is a new problem which just happened 2 days now:pls let me know if any of you got the same one. 4 of my friends and I, all have LiteOn DVD, all flashed with LT+ 1.1, (03) 74xxx, (01) 83850, and I got the 93450. All have played Black Ops before. But 2 days ago now, none of the Black Ops games work. After hitting PLAY GAME, the screen just became black. Why? All games have been patched with the newest ABGX, passed AP25 etc. The thing is: Just the LiteOnDVD won't work!!! BQs, Hits, Sammy all work fine. Please let me know if you could figure this new problem. Work fine with NFS hot pusuit, Assassin.
Your help would be appreciated. Thanks
Black Ops, Halo Reach and Modern Warfare 2 now need AP25 injected too.
Make an ISO of them to your computer with ImgBurn, use abgx on them, and if they are verified on DB, abgx will automatically apply AP25 on them for you.
After that you just only need to reburn them.

lockpicker

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2010
Ulster :-D
can some1 please dontate some BAN buttons out for stupidy not reading and thread hijacking please????? it sickens me to see many of us do our homework and these new users come on n jump in here n there

i must say them screenshots are teasing lol

fits79

Mar 2, 2009
Can i make recognize/see all the hitachi drives only at portio mode and not at winapi?

If i can do that how i can do it?