Some Screenshots of JF & X360USB PRO In Action

roby1920

Noob Account
Jan 19, 2011
[email protected] the team call of duty black ops is brocke this day microsoft make a new uptate now the screen is only black and the box must be shut down i have the lt+ frimewire i think they havee a new ap uptate or a new uptate only for black ops :( i hope you bring a uptate in abgx that fix it all good for you from austria

The smart kid

Noob Account
Jan 20, 2011
Re: Some Screenshots

Do you need to buy any thing other than the usbpro to flash a lite-on drive with a lap top

sorry but im just a little confust

thank you

Benji_uk

Nov 23, 2010
Salford, England
im waiting on an answer to the same question mate. noobs eh. i think that it can be done by just the usbpro and a power source such as ck3 pro. but lite on drive are a b****

noipi

Dec 22, 2009
philippines
Please let me know where i can buy xbox360 USB Pro..im in Asia, Philippines. PM me for the details how. Thanks in advance and more power Team xecuter!

noizap

baoyingboy

Noob Account
Jan 21, 2011
I would like to ask X360USB PRO and LT+SLIM about what time out! thank you very much for the X360SLIM to make a contribution, even bigger than MS contribution!

ykjr101

Jan 10, 2011
I would like to ask X360USB PRO and LT+SLIM about what time out! thank you very much for the X360SLIM to make a contribution, even bigger than MS contribution!
Xecuter already said X360USB PRO will be out sometime after Chinese New Year and the firmware is released by C4EVA not Team Xecuter.

SlickMcTrick

Aug 22, 2010
Colorado, USA
gee i havent been on this forum for awhile and the first thing i see is this! im definitely gonna purchase one when i get the chance. This mean i can use my laptop with out an express=sata card converter right?????

baoyingboy

Noob Account
Jan 21, 2011
Xecuter already said X360USB PRO will be out sometime after Chinese New Year and the firmware is released by C4EVA not Team Xecuter.

I am a Chinese, Chinese new year on February 3, but in the Chinese new year holiday 7 days or so, I do not know when manufacturers produced in China to work?, left and right to work, but most portions of the 15th!

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
gee i havent been on this forum for awhile and the first thing i see is this! im definitely gonna purchase one when i get the chance. This mean i can use my laptop with out an express=sata card converter right?????
Correct.

The only thing your laptop needs is a USB port.

liquefactor

Noob Account
Jan 22, 2011
Re: Some Screenshots

dear sirs
i really appreciate all you guys do because is impossible to buy new games with the prices usually the costs...so thanks first of all..
now the problem is that often you guys talk in a way that is ideal for expert but unfortunatelly more and more guys use to join you with no experience at all...so please can someone start, with patience of course :), from the beginning and gently explain how to hack a xbox slim 250?? thanks a lot guys appreciate! :)
Can we just runa dvd?? or we have to open the consolle, connect the hdd to a pc with a sata connection...program flash something and then install lt something???? in this i got confused..untill i saw the video with the guy that was just running a hack dvd...so please help me possibly writing on my e-mail