Someone did a previous bolt mod on my 360, What should i do?

matt.zepess

Jul 28, 2016
I recently picked up a Jasper 360 from a pawn shop, The thing runs really cool (I could play 2-3 15 round zombie matches and the thing would be still blowing out cold air). But after further inspection i noticed the guy did a bolt mod on it aswell as a really good 12v mod. He didnt exactly use bolts, but more like large philips head screws. I dont see any damage on the casing from it, But am wondering should i convert it back to stock? Or is the damage done? If i should use x clamps, Can someone point me to the cheapest x clamp set aswell as with the screws and other things i may need? Only problem ive had with it is it froze after not being played for a couple days on the initial xbox intro screen, but after pulling the plug hasnt done it since and right after it happened i played through a couple zombie matches to confirm it was working.

matt.zepess

Jul 28, 2016
I would convert it back to xclamps back on and use good paste
So basically unscrew the screw, screw back on the studs and then reclip the x clamps... Will there be any problems after all that pressure is taken off of the cpu/gpu, dont want to break it... But also want to fix this before some real damage is done...