Sonus Custom Sounds

luliluh

Noob Account
May 22, 2012
Hello. I realy want to do this by my own. But I can't.
I accept help with how to create sound files.

Request:

Attachments

JohnWestBear

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
UK
What are you finding difficult to get it to 44kb?

I did do an Iron Man one a while back but lost it when I had to reformat the hard drive. I'll take a look at some point see what I can do if someone doesn't get in there before me.

luliluh

Noob Account
May 22, 2012
I'm using the program 4musics (one with green icon) to convert mp3 to wav and a bitrate transform (same program developer) to put 8000kHz, 16bit, stereo. J-R convert to bin but can't get less then 100kb. 2 or 3 files with max 44kb? I don't know how.
If i know the programs to use, make it easy.

BraveH43

VIP Member
Sep 13, 2008
Somewhere in the 'verse
I'm using the program 4musics (one with green icon) to convert mp3 to wav and a bitrate transform (same program developer) to put 8000kHz, 16bit, stereo. J-R convert to bin but can't get less then 100kb. 2 or 3 files with max 44kb? I don't know how.
Check out the J-Runner userguide in the JRunner folder. It explains the program and settings you need to use!

JohnWestBear

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
UK
Use audacity and the instructions are in Jrunner PDF. It doesn't make it easier to get to 44kb but it does explain all the settings you need to get the best out of it.

luliluh

Noob Account
May 22, 2012
Thank you guys. It works using audacity (the program hehe) and cut off many parts. I made one with only 2 sounds. I'm not fluent english (you noticed it I guess), so is complicated to read the manual every update.

Hey, guys!

I've been away for a bit, but I just made up a storm trooper theme for the Sonus.

Hope you all enjoy!

Power up/down - "It's them! Blast 'em!
Glitch - Weapon shot - "Kapeww"
Tray eject - "Open the Blast Doors!"

View attachment Stormtroopers.bin.zip

Here is how they sound.
[video=youtube_share;WJ29Q887Qmc]http://youtu.be/WJ29Q887Qmc[/video]

Last edited:

DreamZ

VIP Member
Dec 8, 2009
Essex UK
www.ixtreme.talktalk.net
I was trying to figure that out also.
seems you must be able to reconvert em back to .wav files. but its long.
be nice to hear em first. but to be honest keith lemon saying OOOOSSSSHHHH does it for me haha

Hello. I realy want to do this by my own. But I can't.
I accept help with how to create sound files.

Request:
Hi,

I saw that luliluh needed some help with his ironman sonus and later i saw that he made 2 versions, but i thought maybe i can do something with it so here is the result:p
It contains a startup, eject and shutdown sound.

I added wav files so you can listen!
Credits go to luliluh for making the sounds!

btw to everyone, make your wav files mono and not stereo because then they are half the size;)

If you have a request, PM me and i will see what i can do:smile:

Attachments

Last edited:

boki79

Noob Account
Apr 17, 2011
sweden
does anyone know if the halo 4 sounds are avaible on the jr software?
or where do i get the halo 4 sounds?
going to buy all components needed to install new sounds on my non-le console, but i want the halo 4 limited edition sounds. and what do i need to download when i get the components?

going to buy:
Xecuter Sonus 360 Trinity QSB Kit
Xecuter Sonus 360 Speaker Upgrade Kit (XB360 Slim)
Xecuter J-R flasher, NAND programmer, USB

when i have these, what software do i need to download?

morinzo

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2005
New Mario!!

Boot Up: Mario (Here We Go!)
Shutdown: Mario (Arrivederci!!)
Eject: Power Up

Includes wav samples..

Attachments