JUNGLE FLASHER Spoof to avoid new dash update.

Chadius

Dec 9, 2010
BIFC
I have one xbox which is updated to the newest dash and I dont have the dummy.bin saved.

I have another xbox with RROD but the same drive which isnt updated to the newest dash, is there anyway I can use spoof and flash this drive onto my working motherboard?

Please and thank you

muchose

VIP Member
Oct 16, 2012
Eastern Canada
If it's the same drive, just swap PCB.

Otherwise, read the firmware on the DVD drive from the working box and flash it on the DVD drive from the broken box.

Reactions: Chadius

talby71

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2010
Near Melbourne , Australia
no..if its a phat liteon
i don't get what you are trying to do...is the drive broken in the 1st console or something

Last edited:

Chadius

Dec 9, 2010
BIFC
No but its updated to the newest dash, therefore I cant flash it to LT correct? Thats were the RROD comes into play.

talby71

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2010
the new dash doesnt stop you flashing to LT3 at all...so how would the RROD make any difference ..it's the console that is updated to the latest dash not the drive
you still need to get the key off the 1st drive anyway ????
think you are getting mixed up with getting the CPU key to do an RGH ...which isn't possible at the moment

Last edited:

Chadius

Dec 9, 2010
BIFC
I guess I am just confused with the dummy.bin part. how can I obtain the dummy.bin file I need to do the flash? Ck3 probe?

---------- Post added at 22:30 ---------- Previous post was at 22:28 ----------

No the drive is not broken I just dont have the firmware from before the update, and if I read the tutorial right I need it to flash my drive.

voojoo

Nov 25, 2010
easiest way is just switch PCB (if 2 drives are the same brand) as muchose said above.

talby71

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2010
since you are on the latest dash your drive is a 02510C
follow this tut
Liteon DG-16D2S 02510C (NEW VERSION) - Step-By-Step Guide (CK3 Probe 3 for DVD Key)

---------- Post added at 16:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:36 ----------

easiest way is just switch PCB (if 2 drives are the same brand) as muchose said above.
nothing wrong with his drives if you the rest of the thread...no need to switch anything...would be pointless

to OP....if the 1st drive was already on LT3 you don't need to do anything , will still be on it

Last edited: