GENERAL spoofed benq working with prev dash

gilsport

Nov 2, 2011
Hi,
As some of you read in my prev thread
[http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76826]
i asked if i have a slim console with a spoofed Benq drive as liteon 9504 can i update to the dash that was before sep 2011 and play XGD3 backups using my Benq.

everyone said no but it is possible!!!!! i went to the guy i bought my xbox from and saw how he did it and now my Benq in a Slim console is playing XGD3 (GOW3,BF3....)

If i am not telling anything new and you know how to do this then sorry for the unusable thread otherwise i can post a tut on how to do it, i saw the whole process....

Last edited:

talby71

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2010
Near Melbourne , Australia
hmm where's your tut then, are you using it online ?????

n1ght0wl

BANNED
Nov 30, 2011
London
could be a interesting read lol

tul18

Feb 4, 2011
yep, so do i, i need to check if i can spoof a hitachi to a liteon :p, please do tut the spoof

gilsport

Nov 2, 2011
Initial setup:
Console - Slim
Original Drive - liteon 9504 (locked, dont have it anymore)
Spoofed Drive - Benq

method:

1. he took out my Benq drive out.
2. connect a 9504 pcb (he had in the store) to the computer using ck3Pro.
3.did kamikai (was dont before) on the pcb and unlocked him.
4. wrote 9504 OFW on the pcb with some random key he had on the computer(he said that it does not matter.... wierd...).
4. disconnected the PCB from the computer and connected it to the Slim motherboard (without the actual drive, just the PCB).
5.updated using a usb stick.
6. flashed the benq drive to lt2.0 as normal.
7.TADA works like a charm....
8.Charged 40$ :frown:

he also sent me the dummy file and said that i need to update in this method only if the dash will update the drive FW. otherwise i can do it like i do to my Phat Liteon console using the Dummy.bin

Last edited:

talby71

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2010
Near Melbourne , Australia
will not be safe to use on Live that's for sure !
think that might have been mentioned in your previous thread, that was how he would go about doing it...not everyone has a spare drive lying about

Last edited:

gilsport

Nov 2, 2011
Jf show it as benq
No rgh

---------- Post added at 12:09 ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 ----------

Maybe i will check Xval to look for flags.
Also i think that no fw is safe. If i were ms i would have sent the checksum field on the
Drive fw on every login to xbl. And i think that they are smarter then me so they do it
This is why i think that getting banned is just a metter of time...