SPUTNIK360 SWITCH & PROBE - Instructions

redonep4

Mar 16, 2010
UK
Re: SPUTNIK360 SWITCH & PROBE + X360USB PRO + New JungleFlasher = Easy ;)

Hi dear uber when U will release full tutorial for sputnic probe.Any particular time

mitch2691

May 20, 2011

Does anybody know if an easy to use kit like this has been, or will be, made for the winbond (05) version?

mitch2691

May 20, 2011

wtf is wrong with the price huh.:facepalm:

i had 20 of um.:wink:
£10 for a probe that can do as many as i need of MXIC or £45 for a replacement for a single WINBOND. Gotta be a cheaper method? lol

x360ccm

BANNED
Jan 18, 2011
south coast UK

£10 for a probe that can do as many as i need of MXIC or £45 for a replacement for a single WINBOND. Gotta be a cheaper method? lol
out of 20 i only found 4 mxic.so they got the spuddy on um.i wont do the dremmle,knife or soldering iron on a pcb even tho i no i manage it.i just think it's a :crazy: way to flash a drive but hey thats my view and i stick to it.:rolleyes2:

x360ccm

BANNED
Jan 18, 2011
south coast UK

on a side note i bet you be one of them thats fooks a job up to make a fast buck.me i do it for family and mates.and i dont charge a bean.they pay wot i pay.so it free.
it just a buzz for me.:biggrin:

if i had the right tools for the job i would of got the pro kits aswel.

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
There is. It's called a drill.

The only ones who complain about the price are those that like to pay nothing but charge out of the ass to do it for others.

Everyone else is more than happy as it's a solid product.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mitch2691

May 20, 2011

on a side note i bet you be one of them thats fooks a job up to make a fast buck.me i do it for family and mates.and i dont charge a bean.they pay wot i pay.so it free.
it just a buzz for me.:biggrin:

if i had the right tools for the job i would of got the pro kits aswel.
I don't charge to flash... hense the reason I find the PCB replacement a bit pricey, because if I was to use it then the owner of the xbox would have to pay that amount, obviously i'm not going to leave myself out of pocket so under that circumstance yes I would be charging but not proffiting.

"On a side note" the next time somebody asks a simple, and in my opinion, reasonable question. Try just giving the answer that they're looking for instead of accusing them of being some sort of extortionist.

and to Ubergeek. Thanks for the thread, simple yet usefull but again no need for the accusations...

bandit123

VIP Member
Jul 4, 2010
(UK)

does the SPUTNIK360 PROBE work on all slim drive?
R U FOR REAL MAN FFS ur a VIP nearly 500 posts and ur asking this :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

come on man common sense