Stop Mini-Modding or be Banned !

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveH43

VIP Member
Sep 13, 2008
Somewhere in the 'verse
It has come to my attention that a number of members are taking it open themselves to mini-mod other members. We do not need anyone to mini-mod or backseat mod other members.

Erhm.. why are you saying these strange words......?

Q: Just what is mini-modding ?

Let me explain a little.

Mini modding is a member who is intending to be a moderator/staff member and in fact they aren't, with answer's like this should be locked, wrong place etc.. that is a mini modding post.

Q: OK, I got the point, what about backseat moderating?

Backseat moderating is slightly different it isn't pretending to be a mod but acting like it with pointing and talking like it and in fact speaking for mods, this must be locked MODS please lock, this is in the wrong place, MODS please move etc..

Q: What do I do if I think a post is incorrect or wrongly placed because I want to help the forum.

Simply report the post by hitting the report button Link To Image and give the reasons for reporting. A member of staff will then take care of it.

If we see ANY mini-modding, backseat modding or general abusive behavior towards other members you will be given infraction points which can and will lead to a ban from the forums. And when we ban, we don't just lock your account we block your IP from the entire server forever.

We are here to help people, not only to give advice but to educate them on helping themselves.

Thank you.
ROFLMAO - Thats one of my pet hates Ubergeek!
Good Post mate!;)

snmjack2

Mar 10, 2010
New York
finally something is being done cause anyone looking for info and they think they are looking at post or threads for their info and come out more confused is to much work for you guys and harder for the rest of us to find... thank you.

nuts594

Dec 16, 2010
Mexico
I have never done this personaly but I think people should think before they do...Its better to be safe than sorry...

Ghici

Noob Account
Mar 17, 2011
Never done, never shall.

Status
Not open for further replies.