jfelding

VIP Member
Feb 9, 2010
Denmark

DaRkO

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Adelaide, Australia
Sorry to double post, but it seems my edit post button has been taken away??

Anywho, just wondering if doing what guy_haron did just two posts ago is ok?
Can we still tell them about no piracy and the basic rules of the forum or should we leave it to the mods?

SirAthos

Jan 13, 2011
Earth, Milky Way
just wondering if doing what guy_haron did just two posts ago is ok?
Can we still tell them about no piracy and the basic rules of the forum or should we leave it to the mods?
And in the same idea, does mini modding include people patronizing users, posting all over the forum the same "be patient" or "stop asking" or "go search the forum for your answer" without replying with any useful on-topic information? (Please say yes...) :)

J2G

VIP Member
May 13, 2010
90°N
www.esl-communications.com
Sorry mate but no piracy talk here please..

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
That post was move to trash !!! on real what part didn't you get guy >> Stop Mini-Modding or be Banned ! report the post if not say nothing :rolleyes:

Sorry to double post, but it seems my edit post button has been taken away??

Anywho, just wondering if doing what guy_haron did just two posts ago is ok?
No it's not ok buddy and the next time a ban will be issued out, go back the the start >> Stop Mini-Modding or be Banned ! and read again its not that hard to understand.

And in the same idea, does mini modding include people patronizing users, posting all over the forum the same "be patient" or "stop asking" or "go search the forum for your answer" without replying with any useful on-topic information? (Please say yes...) :)
No to all and patronizing users users was never aloud and you will get banned for be an d**k for doing it, also i'm telling you to go back the the start >> Stop Mini-Modding or be Banned ! and read again its not that hard to understand.

Hope this clears things up for ye have a nice day :rolleyes:

SirAthos

Jan 13, 2011
Earth, Milky Way
No to all and patronizing users users was never aloud and you will get banned for be an d**k for doing it, also i'm telling you to go back the the start >> Stop Mini-Modding or be Banned ! and read again its not that hard to understand.
Thank you, this makes me feel much better already. It is so annoying to read a thread with a hundred replies of the "I know better" type, that give no useful information.

(Just in case my English was not good enough in the previous post: "Please say yes" was asking for "YES, that is also considered mini modding and therefore NOT allowed").

djnixtre

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2010
Canada
I think there should still be some bitch slapping allowed in extreme cases where obviously called for:p.

Giancarlo

Noob Account
Apr 6, 2011
Ola
I became interested in XECUTE Xdrive, but I have some doubts.
Would it work on XBOX 360 slim 4gb?
Unlocking that accompanies the product is updated?
If not I could upgrade my house? Remembering that I am a user but I follow several forums.
Software I use Img Burn to make backups and USB XTAF GUI to do the confirmation.
Here in Brazil could run backups?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.