Switch does not start after SX OS booting

Makle_0

Noob Account
Dec 14, 2019
germany
Hi!

I am quite new to this sort of thing and I really need your help.
My switch does not start anymore 8without dongle).... If I insert the dongle (1sec Blue then 2 sec green) then it will start and the SX OS Logo will come but after this its black and I think the Switch turns off. And I think is off cause I pressed the power button quite long.
I thought probably the battery is low, so I docked the Switch to my Dockingstation but only a green flash light appears for one second and then nothing.
I have these folders on my SD-Card:
Nintendo (Folder)
sxos (Folder
boot.dat
license.dat

What can I do?

Last edited:

SeaDawgSwitch

VIP Member
Feb 19, 2019
Canada
You have auto rcm!
To remove it boot your switch while holding volume + and go to options and remove auto rcm!

Remember this removes the fuse burn protection!

Reactions: spsenna

MrMistic

Noob Account
Jan 5, 2020
United States
You have auto rcm!
To remove it boot your switch while holding volume + and go to options and remove auto rcm!

Remember this removes the fuse burn protection!
I am having the exact same problem, but I don't have AutoRCM on. Is there anything else you think I could do?

Last edited:

jankir1

Noob Account
Jan 19, 2020
Czech Republic
I have the same issue with SX pro, my console is starting with dongle and jig, I can see SX logo for 2 seconds and then console turns off. It is impossible to turn it on again - I have to hold power button for 15 seconds and remove dongle and jig and then start the console normally. That started after I place license.dat file to the SD-card. I tried to backup files from SD-card, format the SD card with my Switch, copied files back to the SD-card, but result is the same.
Just tried also to charge the dongle, but still the same result. Tried to use older version of SX OS (2.5.3) and the same result, console still turns off after 2 seconds of screen with SX logo. Not sure what else I can try.
I removed the license.dat from the SD card and now SX OS started normally. What should I do now? I put the license.dat back to the SD card and I am again in troubles, console just switches off after 2 seconds of SX logo.

Last edited:

jankir1

Noob Account
Jan 19, 2020
Czech Republic
Not sure what else to try - different SD card tried formatted to FAT32. Again no change, I can boot to SX OS menu (if file license.dat) is not on SD card. Console keeps turning off (or go black screen) after I hit Continue under Boot Custom Firmware. Also it is turning off (or go to black screen) when I place license.dat on the SD card (SX logo appears for 2 seconds, uninstall RCM has no impact, no change). Until now, no success with SX Pro at all. I have SX OS 2.9.2. My console number is XAJ40014431230. I tried already everything possible and no result, can anyone please help?