Switch freezes when loading games

Feonix84

Noob Account
Nov 3, 2019
Middle East
Hi, I'm running version 8.1.0 and SXO S version 2.9.2

I've been using it at these version levels basically since they came out and haven't changed it since our connected to the internet since. However, recently (in the last two weeks or so) whenever I try losing games either from the home screen using autoloader or through the album my switch will freezer up and stop responding. Not a black screen, it just locks itself down after selecting the file or while loading but always within the album or when losing the game.

This has never happened before but it's now happening all the time.

I searched but didn't see anyone experiencing the same issues.

Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

Danny89

Apr 18, 2019
EARTH
try
Hi, I'm running version 8.1.0 and SXO S version 2.9.2

I've been using it at these version levels basically since they came out and haven't changed it since our connected to the internet since. However, recently (in the last two weeks or so) whenever I try losing games either from the home screen using autoloader or through the album my switch will freezer up and stop responding. Not a black screen, it just locks itself down after selecting the file or while loading but always within the album or when losing the game.

This has never happened before but it's now happening all the time.

I searched but didn't see anyone experiencing the same issues.

Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?
formatting your sdcard and start installations over. not saying it will work but maybe the fault of sdcard problem. worth a try nothing to lose if you have ur downloads saved in your hard disk drive.
or you can format the console itself and start afresh if the sdcard isn't the problem(if it won't be a problem to you though)

Feonix84

Noob Account
Nov 3, 2019
Middle East
try

formatting your sdcard and start installations over. not saying it will work but maybe the fault of sdcard problem. worth a try nothing to lose if you have ur downloads saved in your hard disk drive.
or you can format the console itself and start afresh if the sdcard isn't the problem(if it won't be a problem to you though)
I have to double check but I may have some games installed on the SD card, other than that what else is on the card that I would need to backup before formatting?

Danny89

Apr 18, 2019
EARTH
I have to double check but I may have some games installed on the SD card, other than that what else is on the card that I would need to backup before formatting?
once your games are all in your hard disk drive so you don't lose it then copy out your license.dat and format. you can download others later from their team xecuter website.
N.B hope u're the one that hacked it before?
Any progress?

Last edited: