Switch Games

Ammu85

Noob Account
Oct 13, 2019
Usa
Hey I’m a noob to switch mod just completed it last night. I was hoping to put games I already own on a SD card is their a way to download the switch game from the system when plugged in? Or a site or app on the switch I can use to download the game?

Alchemy.Gaming

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Mar 11, 2019
US
If you have your own games uploaded to gdrive or something you can add folder links to SX Installer and download/install from there...I was about to give you the usual no piracy warning but then I re-read the beginning haha

Ammu85

Noob Account
Oct 13, 2019
Usa
Thanks now can I play those games online off the SD card in jailbreak mode or will i be banned? Also now that my switch is jailbroken if i boot up in regular mode with the game cartridge in can I play online or will it detect the jailbreak software imbedded in the internal memory? Thanks i know these are noob questions... haha just wanna be as safe as I can to keep from getting banned.

AstigB

Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
1. NO! You cannot play online with your backups. Going online at all in emunand(jailbreak mode) will get you banned. Leave stealth mode on!

2. Yes, you can play online with OFW(regular mode) with your cartrages. *IF* You take some precautions first.

First you need to restore your nand back up so you have an error free sysnand.

Then have a look at my guide here:

Follow every piece of advice in it. But remember you will NEVER be 100% safe to play online. But everyone I know following every step in the guide are all still playing online (for now).

Good luck and stay safe my friend.