SX AUTOLOADER

SX AUTOLOADER 1.40

No permission to download

18Phoenix

Sep 25, 2018
Here is not working for fw 10.1.0.. I have emunand sxos on 3.0.4 and autoloader in 1.40
So you use it wrong or haven't read the many helpfull posts here.
Very easy.
I hope no one will post here the 50th time what to do, it's more than often enough inside this thread.

Last edited:

Erosfagundes

Noob Account
Jun 29, 2019
Saudi arabia
So you use it wrong or haven't read the many helpfull posts here.
Very easy.
I hope no one will post here the 50th time what to do, it's more than often enough inside this thread.
I’m sorry, but I really tried everything.. deleted the sxos folder, extracted the zip file back again, restarted the switch.. nothing works To fix the autoloader. The cache folder is not on the autoloader folder. Also the system is not creating the log file for me to realize what is happening. I posted here because I was thinking this is a general failure that happens with everyone with fw10.1.0 on emunand.
I also support the idea to develop integration of autoloader with the sxos boot file.. I believe this integration will be beneficial for all end users. Sx autoloader is a wonderful tool and I missed it too much now that I didn’t figure why it is not working.
Thanks .

18Phoenix

Sep 25, 2018
I use no emunand, always sysnand since the beginning (after CFW is compatible), had never problems with anything.
I always want to be up-to-date and all fuses burned is the best way to not be banned.
Keeping fuses unburned is absolutely senseless in my opinion.
So I'm on SXOS 3.0.4 with FW 10.1.0 and all works fine.

- unpacked to correct location (direct to SD) ?
- xci files all in folder sxos/xci ?
- if deleted all previous files: games added to Autoloader by starting the XCIs once (again) the normal way through the SXOS menu ?

Last edited:

Erosfagundes

Noob Account
Jun 29, 2019
Saudi arabia
I use no emunand, always sysnand since the beginning (after CFW is compatible), had never problems with anything.
I always want to be up-to-date and all fuses burned is the best way to not be banned.
Keeping fuses unburned is absolutely senseless in my opinion.
So I'm on SXOS 3.0.4 with FW 10.1.0 and all works fine.

- unpacked to correct location (direct to SD) ?
- if deleted all previous files: games added to Autoloader by starting the XCIs once (again) the normal way through the SXOS menu ?
Answering the questions:
-unpacked to correct location (direct to SD) ?
A: yes, unpacked direct to the root of SD
A: yes, xci files are on a USB drive, connected to the dock. All files on the sxos/xci folder. I also tried to transfer all the xci files direct to the root of the usb, but also, no success.
A: yes. I deleted all the games using the normal Nintendo switch menu, and mounted all the games again using the sxos “album” menu.

so, it looks like it is a problem with emunand and autoloader on fw 10.1.0.
Like I said, even the cache files or the log file of the autoloader is not automatically created, so, there is no way for me to have a clue what is happening..

18Phoenix

Sep 25, 2018
Ok, but emu- or sysnand shouldn't make the big difference.
I think the most here use emunand, or ????
Is it working with emunand ?

18Phoenix

Sep 25, 2018
I don't know because I would never try to place them on root, nonsensical.
It's useless to ask for not working locations because there are unlimited.
It makes only sense to know working locations, so take the checked ones.
Not happy with these, give up or try yourself.

Last edited:

FCM

Noob Account
Apr 25, 2020
UK
I don't know because I would never try to place them on root, nonsensical.
It's useless to ask for not working locations because there are unlimited.
It makes only sense to know working locations, so take the checked ones.
Not happy with these, give up or try yourself.
yeah thanks, they're running fine from root :)

FCM

Noob Account
Apr 25, 2020
UK
Do you use emunand or sysnand? Because I think the problem happens with people using emunand+fw 10.1.0+sxos 3.0.4.. I still want to confirm if this is only me or if this is a general problem.
Hi,
I'm on emunand 10.1.0 sx core and os 3.0.4 on v2 mariko switch

18Phoenix

Sep 25, 2018
Exact what I said, emu- or sysnand makes no difference, works flawless on both without the smallest problem.

A problem could be using a MAC and being too stupid to handle the different file system.
Want a MAC but too stupid to use it, I would never help them. Know your system or sell it.

Last edited:

damahala

Jul 19, 2019
US LA
Also not working on mine (SX OS 3.0.4 + fw 10.1.0, emunand, unpatched switch) after doing all the steps mentioned above.

USB hard drive file system is extFAT and is formatted under Windows system otherwise it will not allow to mount manually either.

Also, it works fine on SX OS 3.0.4 + fw 10.0.4

Last edited:

Bean_25

Noob Account
Aug 25, 2020
UK
I confirm that there is indeed an error and there is not a solution for it in this forum (I've tried them all)

My setup:
- SX OS 3.0.4 + fw 10.1.0, emunand, Mariko Switch
- exFAT Micro SD card
- sxos folder with xci folder inside with xci games (all of them working when there is no titles folder in the sxos folder)
- using windows

After inserting the titles folder inside the sxox folder on the card and put it back in my switch, I get an error that stops the SXOS from running

MomZo

Loyal Member
Jul 7, 2020
Vietnam
Your XCI games shall be at the root of your SD card for SX Autoloader to work.
Please, try to move your games and confirm you don't have an error anymore.

Reactions: Bean_25

Bean_25

Noob Account
Aug 25, 2020
UK
Your XCI games shall be at the root of your SD card for SX Autoloader to work.
Please, try to move your games and confirm you don't have an error anymore.
Here's what I did and worked:
- Inserted just one XCI game on the root of the SD card
- All of the other XCIs I've kept them in the sxos > xci folder

And it worked! I still can keep all my XCIs organised in a folder and only use one of them in the root to work around the original error
Thank you for your reply MomZo!

MomZo

Loyal Member
Jul 7, 2020
Vietnam
I didn't know this workaround, so thank you for your feedback, and I'm glad SX Autoloader is now correctly working for you.

Reactions: Bean_25

josete2k

Dec 1, 2018
Hi.

I have an strange issue with Mario Odyssey.

If I keep the console untouched by a few minutes (in a conversation i.e.) some buttons leave of responding.

Usually A button, so I can't bypass it. Other times directional buttons aren't working too.

Home button is ok, but system is unstable...

I have to restart my console to make it working again.

Removing autoloader seems fix this issue...