still not working for me,
just don't do auto mont
Xci file!
Any help please

Last edited:

griever666

Noob Account
Nov 17, 2018
I had the same error this morning when I updated to 9.0.1 and rebooted. I had to delete the SX folder from the root of the SD in order to make it boot up again.
I am pretty sure that Autoloader is breaking the boot up sequence.
I rebooted my switch lots of times before I installed it and it never crashed.

Magic01

Mar 17, 2019
Santo domingo
I had the same error this morning when I updated to 9.0.1 and rebooted. I had to delete the SX folder from the root of the SD in order to make it boot up again.
I am pretty sure that Autoloader is breaking the boot up sequence.
I rebooted my switch lots of times before I installed it and it never crashed.
Is rare, are you using any plugins?

griever666

Noob Account
Nov 17, 2018
Don't know anything about plugins, so doubt it that I'm using any. Happy to check if you can tell me how.

Last edited:

Diego6464

Noob Account
Sep 22, 2018
I have a problem, work fine without hard drive(xci in sd work perfect with auto) but when i put my hard disk a few seconds later the error show to me and the sx os restar after push power botton

jimplicity

Noob Account
Nov 2, 2019
Aus
Working fine here with USB and XCI's, only game that wont autoload is Mario and Sonic 2020 Tokyo Olympics, could be the games internal name is too long (My xci is short name)

jimplicity

Noob Account
Nov 2, 2019
Aus
Fixed Mario and Sonic, my filename was too long, shortened it and deleted the usb cache on the /sxos/titles folder, working now

Reactions: Diego6464

Ssjcagi4

Noob Account
Sep 18, 2019
Italy
I'm getting error 2168-0002 as soon as I start any XCI game. Moreover my switch has became super slow so I had to delete it. Now I'm back to normal and everything is fine.
I suppose there's more work to do in order to have a full working version of this awesome feature.

Velvet

Nov 9, 2018
I'm a little bit confused here since what has been never mentioned is if the HDD must have the same boot.dat and license.dat files as the MicroSD card? Also, I don't see any instructions as on how to make it work, does the HDD must be connected to one of the USB ports on the Switch dock? If yes, do I connect it before or after booting into SX OS?

Regards.

Alchemy.Gaming

Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 11, 2019
US
I'm a little bit confused here since what has been never mentioned is if the HDD must have the same boot.dat and license.dat files as the MicroSD card? Also, I don't see any instructions as on how to make it work, does the HDD must be connected to one of the USB ports on the Switch dock? If yes, do I connect it before or after booting into SX OS?

Regards.
XCI loading via HDD has been around for a long time now, so you could imagine why basic instructions for that feature aren't included in the release notes of this tool. The USB drive must be either FAT32 or exFAT, and it doesn't need a boot.dat or license.dat. These are only needed on the SD card. The USB drive can be connected to any of the 3 USB ports on the dock. It's not recommended to plug your HDD directly into the Switch without a dock. It doesn't matter when the HDD is connected, it will just work. Don't put the console in sleep mode with a game running from USB, make sure you close any game before disconnecting the HDD to avoid corruption. Safest way to remove the HDD in my opinion is to close any games and put the console in sleep mode. That will turn the HDD off (at least mine do) and there is a brief moment where you can pull the USB out before the console wakes from sleep mode from the USB.

Velvet

Nov 9, 2018
XCI loading via HDD has been around for a long time now, so you could imagine why basic instructions for that feature aren't included in the release notes of this tool. The USB drive must be either FAT32 or exFAT, and it doesn't need a boot.dat or license.dat. These are only needed on the SD card. The USB drive can be connected to any of the 3 USB ports on the dock. It's not recommended to plug your HDD directly into the Switch without a dock. It doesn't matter when the HDD is connected, it will just work. Don't put the console in sleep mode with a game running from USB, make sure you close any game before disconnecting the HDD to avoid corruption. Safest way to remove the HDD in my opinion is to close any games and put the console in sleep mode. That will turn the HDD off (at least mine do) and there is a brief moment where you can pull the USB out before the console wakes from sleep mode from the USB.
Wow, I really appreciate all the "basic instructions" you just named. For me, no matter if they are so "basic", they all are meant to be included or mentioned somehow in a form of a "step by step guide". You just have to imagine new people coming everyday to the "Xecuter world" to realize that even you were a novice.

I kindly suggest you do a "sticky" because all this information is very valuable!

Thanks a lot...and regards.

Reactions: Wannabe

bibi28

Noob Account
Nov 3, 2019
Toncul
Also got some SX OS error with around 2 on 3 of my USB HD\ XCI games on 2.9.2. I have finally removed this tool and games are now all working well. I will retry on future releases: perhaps it will be better but, as it was the first release supporting USB HD, it is already great to have some games supporting it.

Darkshark79

Noob Account
Nov 2, 2019
Ocean
Hello i have found anything by me it hang by scanning by extra sign how
è in the file name than came the sx os error i have renamed it and it´s go on
now it works on my HDD

greet´s
Darkshark

Last edited:

trbm

Noob Account
Nov 3, 2019
sa
getting error code 2011-0301 after the nintendo switch logo
fixed the micro sd card and created a new sxos folder and I still get this error