SX AUTOLOADER

SX AUTOLOADER 1.20

No permission to download

pLd

Noob Account
Nov 5, 2019
Earth
exFat / Sandisk 256
The idea is that the cach folder would get created and inside the sd folder and inside it the system would create all the connections to mount the games, it might be that error you get prevents the autoloader to create those and therefore won't work.
Any chance you can delete the sxos folder and download again v1.2, extract it directly to sd card, put the xci inside and try again?
If that fails, a clean format of the sd might be necessary :/

dem1980

Noob Account
Feb 23, 2019
Bruxelles
Hi,
with the plugin Autoloader, does the homebrew work with the high memory mode when using R and running a game ?
I have a very low memory in Retroarch when running with HBMenu Autoloader.

MaaAx

Noob Account
Nov 12, 2019
France
The idea is that the cach folder would get created and inside the sd folder and inside it the system would create all the connections to mount the games, it might be that error you get prevents the autoloader to create those and therefore won't work.
Any chance you can delete the sxos folder and download again v1.2, extract it directly to sd card, put the xci inside and try again?
If that fails, a clean format of the sd might be necessary :/
So, after spending a crazy amount of time trying to figure out how to make it work, I've upgraded a 10yo Netbook (XP to Win7) just to deal with the SD. Turns out Mac OS and SX OS don't mix up very well…
Everything works now, though I did not delete the cach folders and I still have my xci a the root of the SD.
Anyway, thank you so much for your patience!

j5000

Noob Account
Jun 9, 2019
uk
I've yet to try HDD support as it doesn't work for me in handheld mode. Correction, out of the 11 xci I've tried, only 2 are able to be autoloaded as intended. The rest just give me the insert card alert still, and I have to go into the album. I've moved all xci into its own folder sxos/xci but this hasn't made any difference.

sxos 2.62
autolader 1.2

j5000

Noob Account
Jun 9, 2019
uk
Try selecting one of the games that work then before it loads press B to get back to the main menu then try one of the games that don't work.
That didn't work either. I moved a non working title back to my SD root as well, and tried starting that from a working xci. Alas no luck :(

Shingotink

Noob Account
Oct 7, 2018
I think I found a solution for USB users. If you go into the album screen and mount an XCI it should require you to press "A" twice to start the game. If you press "A" just once then select one of the other games on your USB instead it will trigger SX Autoloader and it should work just fine, at least it does for me.

Pupuko

Noob Account
May 1, 2019
Taiwan
Also having problems.
Emunand 9.0.1
Sx os 2.9.2
Autoloader 1.2
Using hdd
Autoloader only runs if I open switch undock and try any game to get the insert cartridge message. Then once docked, autoloader running. Once I choose a game, it will run perfectly. If I close the game, then try another xci, I get 2168-0002 error. If I restart the switch without removing from dock, I can't launch any game, even the ones installed. I always get 2168 error. Help, anyone?
I don't know why or what happened. I used my phone to transfer the files to the sdcard. Now everything just works.

poorty

Noob Account
Nov 4, 2019
Melbourne
As reported, stopped working with 9.1.0. Code: 2168-0002
Confirmed here too. it would give an error if you left auto loader on the SD card when booting with 2.9.3 on OS 9.1.0. Suggest putting out a comms telling users how to trouble shoot and hopefully WAIN can work on an update soon.

Reactions: morgul

qmatthys

Oct 18, 2018
Mexico
Doesn't work for me, tried to create a new sxos folder, pass all of the old xci, title, nsp in it but doesn't show any change...
Nothing happens at all like if I never installed the auto-loader, no message, nothing. File just hang on "insert game card" forever.

I was wondering if it was because I'm using modified XCI files.
Ones that are repacked with DLC and update already into the .XCI ???

I'm on firmware 8 SXOS 2.9.2