SX AUTOLOADER

SX AUTOLOADER 1.40

No permission to download

KhenemetHeru

Noob Account
Nov 20, 2018
I have a weird one. I was having problems with automounting a few games I added to an existing library on my usb drive. OK, so I deleted the cache folder and log txt and rebuilt it by rescanning the drive. Everything seemed to work, I put the Switch to sleep and unplugged the drive (we really need SX to turn off the drive when the Switch goes to sleep btw, so we don't have to keep unplugging it from the dock, but that's another topic). This morning I plug it in and wake up the switch, and the games won't automatically mount again... I'm currently running SXOS 2.9.5, system 10.0.2, Autoloader 1.40 and my games are on a USB HDD with xcis in 'sxos/xci/' folder; The games mount and run when loaded from Album, but not when clicking on them in Horizon menu or from 'All Games' ("Please insert the game card. [Cancel]", then 'blink' - xci isn't mounted).

I've added games before and automounting worked fine, but that was on 9.1.0/1.30... but shouldn't building a new cache have worked? I expect it's just me and not a new bug, but I hope not for obvious reasons.

Edit: checking the log txt it shows Searching for [titleID] repeatedly (as I was trying to mount Animal Crossing it shows Animal Crossing's titleID, obviously) - but a look at the rest of the file shows it was added at the correct path and name, and there's cache items for it in the cache folder as well... it's there on the HDD... but only mountable thru Album.

Edit 2: As an experiment I just did a clean SD installation and started up the Switch, scanned the drive, and the Autoloader worked on every title I tried; so I put the switch to sleep, disconnected the drive like usual to keep it from constantly cycling/waking up the switch, reconnected the drive after a few seconds, woke the switch up, and nothing automounts when I click on it. So it's definitely something not working right... I never had to scan every time I turned on the switch with previous versions.

Last edited:

18Phoenix

Sep 25, 2018
I changed my SXAUTOLOAD.txt log and delete the cache and reboot it and I didn't have anymore problems with my xci or nsp games
Your answer is senseless in relation to my statement , doesn't change the fact that
it's not loading nsp files and it's not fully working because not scanning all used locations.

spyke

Jul 25, 2018
SX AUTOLOADER 1.40 is not working for me! Tried on 10.01... nothing. Upgraded to 10.02... nothing.

DOCKY99

Apr 28, 2019
FR
Note : With SXOS 3.0.0 Beta and SX AUTOLOADER 1.40 : Error : 2168-0002 ...
It will be necessary to wait for update of autoloader for this version of sxos ...

18Phoenix

Sep 25, 2018
Note : With SXOS 3.0.0 Beta and SX AUTOLOADER 1.40 : Error : 2168-0002 ...
It will be necessary to wait for update of autoloader for this version of sxos ...
That was absolutely logical and will always be the case with every SXOS update, so no need to write that every time.

DOCKY99

Apr 28, 2019
FR
Exactly, like the themes for that matter (and all that takes care of starting from \sxos\titles )

Cylent1

Mar 30, 2020
USA
has someone tried figuring out how to reverse it and just make it ourselves?
What tools does one use to alter NCA files and pack into a NSP file?
I will give it a shot if someone could tell me!

Reactions: Levidl

magneto23

Noob Account
Nov 20, 2006
Could someone please upload details of SXAUTOLOADER.txt? Maybe we could create it manually?

Found this thread (for Autoloader 1.30)

Not sure if this would work for 1.40?

MOV AL_1

Nov 1, 2019
Porto
has someone tried figuring out how to reverse it and just make it ourselves?
What tools does one use to alter NCA files and pack into a NSP file?
I will give it a shot if someone could tell me!
I respect your commitment but, I am sure garyopa will update this tool asap; he/she always does. ;)

Reactions: Cylent1

HORiZUN

Noob Account
Jul 28, 2019
United States
I had a bug that prevented booting when I used autoloader fine on 10.0.1 but only after I updated to 10.0.3, it would say an error has occurred with SX logo. Has this been fixed? Currently using SXOS 3.0.

Cylent1

Mar 30, 2020
USA
I had a bug that prevented booting when I used autoloader fine on 10.0.1 but only after I updated to 10.0.3, it would say an error has occurred with SX logo. Has this been fixed? Currently using SXOS 3.0.
Unfortunately no!