SX Core/Lite Status Update

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
Hello friends! Just a little update before more precise information is released next week.

First as you can guess, we are suffering some delays due to the corona virus pandemic. Closed or requisitioned factories, unavailable or inflated components prices etc. We unfortunately are much behind schedule.

SXUpdate.png

But good news, the situation is getting better and we will start taking preorders next week and ship the review/test samples in the following days.

To give a loose schedule, after the review samples are tested, we will probably need little time to finalize the SX Core and SX Lite and start mass production and ship to vendors so they can fulfill preorders. We are ready, again, the delay is only due to current situation which is slowly getting back to normal at our production site.

Both SX Core and SX Lite will come with an included SX OS license (as with SX Pro). CFW (custom firmwares) will also be supported.

That's it for now, stay tune for more news, information and preorders next week. Until then.

—< Team Xecuter – Modding, cracking and rocking your Switch in 2020 and beyond ! >—

Some of the official TX resellers such as Mod3DSCards.com, have already added pre-order pages, but we must remind you there is no confirmed date or price yet from Team-Xecuter, so these resellers are basically just gathering a 'waiting list' for the when it does become available to pre-order.

Here is few more recommended TX resellers, to keep an eye on for best pricing, and shipping for your local region:

Last edited:

olimoli

Noob Account
Sep 29, 2011
Manchester, UK
I preordered or whatever it was with mod3dscard.com but checking their site today, it looks like its gone? Anyone else pre order there? Can you check if their site is down/up or dead?

scott1503

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2012
Harrogate, North Yorkshire , uk
I preordered or whatever it was with mod3dscard.com but checking their site today, it looks like its gone? Anyone else pre order there? Can you check if their site is down/up or dead?
mod3dscard.com is down and is not on the reseller list
mod3dscards.com is up and on the reseller list

think you may have gone to the wrong site

Cyber_Monk

Noob Account
Mar 21, 2020
Brooklyn, NY
Hello friends! Just a little update before more precise information is released next week.

First as you can guess, we are suffering some delays due to the corona virus pandemic. Closed or requisitioned factories, unavailable or inflated components prices etc. We unfortunately are much behind schedule.

But good news, the situation is getting better and we will start taking preorders next week and ship the review/test samples in the following days.

To give a loose schedule, after the review samples are tested, we will probably need little time to finalize the SX Core and SX Lite and start mass production and ship to vendors so they can fulfill preorders. We are ready, again, the delay is only due to current situation which is slowly getting back to normal at our production site.

Both SX Core and SX Lite will come with an included SX OS license (as with SX Pro). CFW (custom firmwares) will also be supported.

That's it for now, stay tune for more news, information and preorders next week. Until then.

—< Team Xecuter – Modding, cracking and rocking your Switch in 2020 and beyond ! >—
Will the preorders be announced this week, if so would they be on this site or one of the listed retailers, which would would you recomend?

Spiris

Noob Account
Dec 31, 2019
United States
Will the preorders be announced this week, if so would they be on this site or one of the listed retailers, which would would you recomend?
I also want to know when it will be released, but for now I can only wait patiently.
To share my secrets with you, I looked at some dealers and found that Txswitch.com has a special offer: Full order amount $ 1 minus $ 1, so I think we can purchase sx core / lite by this discount

Reactions: Zolmohd

Elton1122

Noob Account
Mar 21, 2020
China
I'd like to thank team xecuter for developing SX core & SX Lite. Last week I saw your post which is about the sx core. I should have preordered the sx core, but I haven't saw any information about sx core so far. I want to know when sx core will be released or when I can preorder it. Faced with the new coronavirus pandemic, I can only hope that it will be released ASAP and pray for you all.

Last edited: