SX Core & SX Lite Samples Are Now Shipping to Reviewers and Testers

TheLinkT3

Noob Account
Jan 29, 2020
Toronto
Very disappointed to receive email from uberchips.com saying that they are issuing full refund and are no longer processing any pre-orders. Where else am I able to order from that ships to Canada. Ordered months ago and am anxiously waiting for my order only to hear this. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

ronopotomus

Noob Account
Jul 11, 2019
Dayton
I guess we are just waiting on clarity. Uberchips is refunding all preorders because they are not and have not received any product. The lawsuit filed by Nintendo speaks to this chip and Team Xecuter specifically. I'm assuming that the chips are not shipping at all (for now). Is this only U.S. customers or is it inclusive?

SolarMind

Noob Account
May 10, 2020
USA
I personally don't think they are going to say anything until the last moment. They know, you know who is after them now.. So, its better for everyone if they don't disclose anything until everything is ready to go/at re-sellers. Lets hope they vet the information coming in in case of ninja stuff. (which I also assume they will do)

Reactions: Amarey

Stephane59

Noob Account
Apr 29, 2020
France
the team should send it while there is still time. As it is gone, Nintendo will go directly to the source of the productions. It’s not the Team that will take the chips out with their own hands. His fate in chains with robots. Send the stock to those who pre-ordered. Otherwise your work will have been lost time because other teams will copy this work. Yes in the testers that the team released, two people prepare their clones :(

unloser

Feb 9, 2020
Turkey
the team should send it while there is still time. As it is gone, Nintendo will go directly to the source of the productions. It’s not the Team that will take the chips out with their own hands. His fate in chains with robots. Send the stock to those who pre-ordered. Otherwise your work will have been lost time because other teams will copy this work. Yes in the testers that the team released, two people prepare their clones :(
ı think nintendo cant do this.

bandit123

VIP Member
Jul 4, 2010
(UK)
It's all speculation chill and wait to see what happens, TX ain't going no where guys they would have pre empted this it's obvious nindo would have been trying to stop this. The TX guys are not stupid and will have a good solution. Think as well there is a global pandemic going on too. TX promised test kits and they delivered let's see what happens next

Stephane59

Noob Account
Apr 29, 2020
France
It's all speculation chill and wait to see what happens, TX ain't going no where guys they would have pre empted this it's obvious nindo would have been trying to stop this. The TX guys are not stupid and will have a good solution. Think as well there is a global pandemic going on too. TX promised test kits and they delivered let's see what happens next
Remember that the tester should in no way broadcast anything. In the end, there are testers who saw the money all avabt. Too bad in this world. Nintendo should have attacked these people instead of dropshipping. Logic dictates that anyone who still has their unpaid preco receive it. However, if TX doesn't send anything, then other people would. It would be a shame to pay twice for a product. But nowadays, people will no longer look elsewhere.

Reactions: Amarey

carlkung

Noob Account
Apr 21, 2020
Europe
i think its safe to say that most if not all US resellers will stop selling pre-orders of the device as Nintendo is threatening to sue anyone who sells it, but you will still be able to purchase it from Europe and Asia.

Stephane59

Noob Account
Apr 29, 2020
France
i think its safe to say that most if not all US resellers will stop selling pre-orders of the device as Nintendo is threatening to sue anyone who sells it, but you will still be able to purchase it from Europe and Asia.
the question that arises is is that the copies will really be on sale for the sites that have withdrawn and which they have not refunded. On the TX site, they will always send them to those who have them preco at home knowing that there are no more sales of their products.

l1nky

Noob Account
May 26, 2020
England
I'm looking forward to buying this soon if becomes available. Might buy sd card this week to prepare.

Also particl.io might be handy for sellers, still in development but will be a decentralised marketplace

Stephane59

Noob Account
Apr 29, 2020
France
Uberchips have issued a full refund as of 5.22.20 to at least one preorder. Most likely more.
there are only those who have to repay. anyone else who does not sell this product will not refund. Every day, we want youtubers to make videos. it generates money for them but for Team TX nothing because nintendo has blocked everything. it's nice how this team chose these testers. Team TX has all lost as Nintendo has made two prodedures and those notably against this TX team. Meanwhile, millions of views for these beta youtuber tester who earns euros on their backs. The world upside down. Unless it was their ms point from the start. Most testers are Spanish in addition.
Sorry for my bad English. i’am French

2noob4u

Noob Account
Apr 11, 2020
Home
Another one bites the dust: https://www.xecuter-sx.com/en/

To our visitors:

We regret to inform you that this page will be permanently closed.
Pre-sales purchases made on this website will be returned in the order they were received.
Returns will begin on Thursday, May 28, 2020.
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused, our intention was never to cause any harm to our customers.

Any questions should be sent to [email protected]

atte.

iialaq01

Noob Account
May 6, 2020
US
Another one bites the dust: https://www.xecuter-sx.com/en/

To our visitors:

We regret to inform you that this page will be permanently closed.
Pre-sales purchases made on this website will be returned in the order they were received.
Returns will begin on Thursday, May 28, 2020.
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused, our intention was never to cause any harm to our customers.

Any questions should be sent to [email protected]

atte.
I placed my pre-order a week ago. It’s sad that it was canceled :(