SX Dumper failed dumping immediately

pilotw

Noob Account
Mar 7, 2019
United States
I'm not sure if this is the right area to post this, but I've been having issues with SX Dumper where the moment I try to dump a game, it goes to -1% and dumping fails immediately. It happens with every game I try and I have plenty of space free on my SD Card. If it matters, my micro SD is formatted as exFAT if it matters. Does anyone know a way to fix this? I've tried deleting and re-adding the dumper already with no success.

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
strange issue. I use dumper all the time and have never encountered this. Have you tried formatting your SD card and starting over? I suspect this could be related to data corruption which is somewhat common with the nintendo switch.

pilotw

Noob Account
Mar 7, 2019
United States
strange issue. I use dumper all the time and have never encountered this. Have you tried formatting your SD card and starting over? I suspect this could be related to data corruption which is somewhat common with the nintendo switch.
I will try that, but do you know if there is any easy way to do so without losing my data like saves and themes? or Should i just copy everything off, format, then move everything back on?

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
I recommend doing your game dumps before you move the data back. then move it back and see if the issue comes back. If so, then you may have corrupted data.