Sx installer - Receiving error : This software is not currently on the console. Please redownload..

Yuva01L

Noob Account
Nov 17, 2019
Québec
Hello, thanks for the support!

From the SX OS CFW, I try to open Sx installer from the icon, and I receive the error : This software is not currently on the console. Please redownload.
It is placed here sdmc:/switch/sx/sx.nro on my sd card, don't know if it's the good place).

Should I use it from the icon, or from the sx os menu, third tab, installer? is it the same?

edit:

Thanks guys!
I found the reason, I had emunand turn on. Am I safe only with dns turned on manuel and stealth mode?

Last edited:

imprezgc8

Bannnnnn-Kai!
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Nov 26, 2007
The Cloud
I've only been using emunand and stealth mode, but I do not play online. That imo is just asking for trouble if you are running CFW.

Reactions: Yuva01L

fire

Noob Account
Nov 5, 2019
indo
I dont have emunand..
I just reformatted the microsd, copied all again. the xci all working fine, but sx installer wont run
always give me :
This software is not currently on the console. Please redownload.

any advice ?

ps : it's ok now. At last I found the culprit. I have to delete the sx os software from data management and voila it's all ok.

Last edited:

willy15176

Noob Account
Sep 1, 2010
I dont have emunand..
I just reformatted the microsd, copied all again. the xci all working fine, but sx installer wont run
always give me :
This software is not currently on the console. Please redownload.

any advice ?

ps : it's ok now. At last I found the culprit. I have to delete the sx os software from data management and voila it's all ok.
can you tell me what u did step by step so i can solve mine please

Drahz

Jul 26, 2020
Virginia, USA
No solution was presented here, it's 2020 and I'm having this exact issue and there are NO answers on this forum to solve this sh*t.
getting mad.

I don't have an SX OS folder so this is not a solution

snopi2

Noob Account
Sep 13, 2020
saudi arabia
Just go to system setting and delete app on normal mode then shutdown and run cfw and run program/install again. I had this problem after changing sd card