SX Installer v3.02 won't launch

Ulauric

Noob Account
Dec 25, 2019
USA
Hello, any time I try to launch sx installer it says "The software is not currently on the console. Please redownload the software to continue. If the software was originally downloaded to a microSD card, please cancel, turn off the console, and insert that microSD card."
I have sx installer on my sd card, and it is in \switch\sx folder.
I have also formatted and rebuilt my SD card.

Thanks

ChokingVictim87

Noob Account
Dec 16, 2019
Australia
Im having a similar issue. When booting up in the Homebrew app it starts to load then goes to a black/white screen and says Fatal Flaw/Error etc. The NRO file is on the root of the STD card and I never had this issue prior

optantic

VIP Member
May 2, 2010
Yes, I am using 2.9.3
I did extract it to the root of my SD card, that is the path it extracts to.
it was working perfectly before
maybe try an older version first 3.01 or 3.0
if any of those work then oberwrite it with 3.02

imprezgc8

Bannnnnn-Kai!
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Nov 26, 2007
The Cloud
Are you launching 3.02 with full ram? Starting in 3.01 you need to run SX Installer with full ram. I believe it even installs a forwarder. Also the SX installer nro should not be on the root of your SD. It should be in the switch/sx folder just like when you extract the files.

moggle

Noob Account
Jan 18, 2020
usa
Are you launching 3.02 with full ram? Starting in 3.01 you need to run SX Installer with full ram. I believe it even installs a forwarder. Also the SX installer nro should not be on the root of your SD. It should be in the switch/sx folder just like when you extract the files.
how to run SX Installer with full ram ? I copied exact the sx folder to root of sd , but everytime I tried to load the error 2168-0002 force me to shutdown switch.
mine is 2.9.3 beta, 9.1.0.

Alchemy.Gaming

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Mar 11, 2019
US
how to run SX Installer with full ram ? I copied exact the sx folder to root of sd , but everytime I tried to load the error 2168-0002 force me to shutdown switch.
mine is 2.9.3 beta, 9.1.0.
3.02 should auto-install a forwarder on the home screen and block applet mode. The sx folder doesn't go on the root though, as you can see when you download, the sx folder is in a switch folder. You put the switch folder on the root and it will merge correctly.

moggle

Noob Account
Jan 18, 2020
usa
3.02 should auto-install a forwarder on the home screen and block applet mode. The sx folder doesn't go on the root though, as you can see when you download, the sx folder is in a switch folder. You put the switch folder on the root and it will merge correctly.
I Extracted the switch folder to the root of sd card. And everytime when I open Homebrew Menu the white box appeared. If I click to open the error 2168-0002 happened