SX Intsaller ghost icon in installed game list

namoi

Jan 1, 2020
France
I started from scratch and I am pretty sure I didn't had a basically blank (ghost ?) icon of SX Installer inside the installed game list visible in SX Installer
In homebrew list, the correct icon is displayed.

Anyway to remove that blank icon ?

Thanks

Alchemy.Gaming

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Mar 11, 2019
US
What version is your OFW and CFW? You should be using OFW 9.1.0 and SX OS 2.9.3. Use SX Installer to uninstall the ghost icon, then update. Then try the install again.

namoi

Jan 1, 2020
France
I am already on latest OFW and CFW using Emunand which is also updated to 9.1.0. The blank Icon is SX Installer app (it is not a game or another app). Should I try to uninstall SX Installer via SX Installer ?

Alchemy.Gaming

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Mar 11, 2019
US
Curious...perhaps it's some type of corruption. Not sure that you will be able uninstall it but give it a shot. I would redownload the latest SX Installer and start over with a fresh install.

imprezgc8

Bannnnnn-Kai!
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Nov 26, 2007
The Cloud
You should be able to just click "+" to delete the blank icon or you can try in the Settings/Data Management to delete it. I would download a fresh copy as maybe the NSP is corrupt and could not install properly.

namoi

Jan 1, 2020
France
I think there is a misunderstanding here. I mean in the Installed game list INSIDE SX Installer, not in the Horizon homescreen where it display fine.

Edit : Let me take a shot of this.

Last edited: