SX Lite froze when create emunand and no just flashing blue light

SYGamer

Jun 9, 2020
Canada
Hi,
I been enjoying my Switch Lite last night on CFW and everything seems to be fine. This morning, I try to create Emunand on SX OS and it froze after 5%. I hold the power for 15 seconds to restart and now it won't boot to SX OS and the chip just giving flashing blue light. Now, the screen stay blank with flashing blue light. Anyone knows what is going on. Everything was fine until attempting to create emunand. I am in 10.2.0 OFW with latest SX OS beta. Thanks

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
Try and boot in to SX OS recovery and create a new emuNAND.

You might want to consider re-formatting your SD card to FAT32 with GUI Format before you do this.

If you do choose to re-format, don't forget to put boot.dat and license.dat back on the SD card.

SYGamer

Jun 9, 2020
Canada
Try and boot in to SX OS recovery and create a new emuNAND.

You might want to consider re-formatting your SD card to FAT32 with GUI Format before you do this.

If you do choose to re-format, don't forget to put boot.dat and license.dat back on the SD card.
Is it Power + Vol+ for SX OS recovery? Can't power on at all with this method.

Last edited:

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
Is it Power + Vol+ for SX OS recovery? Can't power on at all with this method.
Make sure the Switch is completely powered off (hold the power button for 15-20 seconds) and then hold VOL+ and press POWER to boot in to SX OS recovery.

SYGamer

Jun 9, 2020
Canada
Make sure the Switch is completely powered off (hold the power button for 15-20 seconds) and then hold VOL+ and press POWER to boot in to SX OS recovery.
Didn't work. hold VOL+ and press POWER with continue give me the flashing blue light and the flashing light will eventually turns off the longer I hold. I think my system in brick, Maybe I see a miracle if the battery dies, but I doubt it.

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
Are you using SX Pro dongle and jig or SX Lite / Core?

If you are using the SX Pro dongle, have you got the jig connected?

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
Have you got another SD card you can try?

It sounds like SD card corruption is preventing your Switch from booting.

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
Even without the sd card, it just continues giving me the flashing blue light.
Has your Switch been left to charge for a while?

You might want to consider opening up the console and checking all connections as there may be a loose cable or a poor solder joint somewhere.

SYGamer

Jun 9, 2020
Canada
I think I when I was modding the Lite, I used 70% isopropyl alcohol instead of 99% to clean the soldering area. I also used it to clean the modchip as well. That 30% of water from the isopropyl alcohol might have killed the SX Lite component. I mean, the chip was working perfectly and then it's stopped working. That's my only logic. Now the chip is flashing blue and then to white no matter how many times I have checked the connection. The Switch Lite is no longer able to power on as well. :(