SX Lite no BOOTLOADER

Layer3

Noob Account
Sep 25, 2020
Madrid
Hi everyone,

Just installed SX lite and got green light.

I've put boot.dat 3.0.5 beta and booted to Bootloader. Created a valid license.dat and then booted to CFW on Sysnand.

Then, I tried to make a NAND backup via BootLoader menu, and it got stuck at 37%. Only possibiliy was to hard power off the system.

After that, no possibility to enter anymore to the bootloader. I've tried with several SD cards with the same conclusion.

The system boots automatically to CFW, and I can launch the SX OS specific functions into the Switch menu.

However, no way to get to the bootloader. If I hold VOLUME + and I press power button, the Switch gets stuck on SX OS logo and nothing happens.

I've found a cap that has exploded at some point, and the touchscreen is not working anymore:

Could it be related with my SX lite installation? Or maybe some software issue? Why the NAND backup got stuck?

I would appreciate any help, as I have no more ideas...

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

curcius

Aug 31, 2020
Brazil
This component that damaged is a resistor and is probably the same as the one on the left in the photo, you should use the multimeter to check its resistance and change to a similar one!