SX OS 3.0.1 return of the bug in guide mode in game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bidou670

May 1, 2020
Flower power
return of the bug in guide mode for luigi's Mansion and others games nintendo Super Mario Odyssey with guide in game , congratulation team TX for your latest bug in SX OS 3.0.1

please test your version of sx os before releasing it to the public because it does not do this for a paid product !

Last edited:
Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Oct 10, 2019
England
That’s shocking! really so they went from fixing the bug to go back with the same bug wtf TX your a joke a minute!!

All the bugs are back Mario Odyssey, Luigi Mansion, Smash and eshop basically everything that errored out before using B button is doing it again.

What numpty tests these builds? That’s what I would like to know. Does this now mean we all have to wait another 3 weeks just to correct the build again..

Last edited:
Reactions: Bidou670

Bidou670

May 1, 2020
Flower power
That’s shocking! really so they went from fixing the bug to go back with the same bug wtf TX your a joke a minute!!

All the bugs are back Mario Odyssey, Luigi Mansion, Smash and eshop basically everything that errored out before using B button is doing it again.

What numpty tests these builds? That’s what I would like to know. Does this now mean we all have to wait another 3 weeks just to correct the build again..
the TX team give me nausea and vomit , especially for a paid product

Last edited:
Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Oct 10, 2019
England
the TX team give me nausea and vomit
I couldn’t quite believe it when I first read this thread but it’s becoming a standard issue with every new build I don’t think we will ever see a new stable release it will constantly be in beta progress because the team no very well sxos is fubar..

Reactions: Bidou670

Noms

Oct 5, 2018
Aberdeen, Scotland
What a bunch of whinging toerags.

I wonder how many of you are actually software developers?

In almost all occasions when you update an application to fix an error, the update actually causes more errors – maybe even brings back errors the previous fix fixed.

And it’s impossible to fully test an update because it will have different effects on different consoles.

Hence the reason the Team ask for feedback – preferably positive feedback.

Willy234

Nov 20, 2018
Of course they can't test the latest SX OS releases in every possible scenario.

But I would expect them to test, if the recent issues have been fixed. And the B button thingy is one of those.

Well, at least they haven't lost their sense of humour, even tho too many people are behaving like 12 y/o rage kiddies here: " General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience." Good one ^^

Reecey

Oct 10, 2019
England
What a bunch of whinging toerags.

I wonder how many of you are actually software developers?

In almost all occasions when you update an application to fix an error, the update actually causes more errors – maybe even brings back errors the previous fix fixed.

And it’s impossible to fully test an update because it will have different effects on different consoles.

Hence the reason the Team ask for feedback – preferably positive feedback.
Your obviously one of TX sxos top testers then! How do you find fixing a big bug in 3.0.0 and then returning in version 3.0.1 acceptable. Are you one of these sxos users that just replaces the boot file puts his Switch back on the shelf to gather dust and thinks what a great new update! Do you actually use your Nintendo Switch because the amount of bugs present its virtually unusable with an error constantly popping up..

Last edited:

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
fixed:

Status
Not open for further replies.