SX OS BETA REPOSITORY - Downloads all beta versions

rrocha

Mar 1, 2010
Re: SX OS BETA - Downloads & Discussion

Bug report for 2.4:

- Going into SXOS's payload options will freeze the console (already reported on another thread and confirmed as a bug)

- Having old emuNAND (15GB stored in sysnand space), updating straight from 2.2.1 to 2.4 will cause the whole installed content to be lost (asking to re-download). Moving or copying contents to Emutendo folder will not make it work. Reverting to 2.2.1 boot.dat and Nintendo folder will cause the content to become available and playable again

- NSP installer is broken for at least one game: Carcassonne with title id 0100C9200A9C2000, md5sum: 4a3f6eec3bb50711a9a282aaf81cf9a8. Blank thumbnail shows in installer tab, trying to install fails with ERROR: Could not read NSP. Moved from /sxos/nsp to /tinfoil/nsp, installed correctly with tinfoil and the game is playable. Reverting back to 2.2.1 throws the same error installing so this is one is not 2.4 related.

OFW: 4.1.0
CFW: 6.0.0
SXOS: 2.2.1 and 2.4 (for these tests)
MicroSD: Sandisk Extreme UHS-I 128GB EXFAT formatted (no corruption)

Hope this helps. If you need further info chasing these bugs, I'll provide the necessary info.

raaamesh

Noob Account
Jul 28, 2018

updated from 5.1 to 6.2 and sxos 2.4. just tried latest and first updates for smash ultimate but it says error reading the nsp file? My 1st error with osox been fine in the past, its not my sd card as i had a fake one before not any longer.

any one else get this? or a fix? ty

mdx12

Noob Account
Dec 14, 2018

Not sure what is going on. On 6.1, saw there was an update to sxos so went to album and downloaded there. Restarted switch and now I just get a black screen. Auto RCM is enabled so i've tried holding vol+ whilst turning on and still just a black screen. No emunand, sysnand only.
I just tried downloading boot.dat for 2.3 and replaced it on sd card, still getting black screen.

Why has this happened, and how do I fix it?

mdx12

Noob Account
Dec 14, 2018

Did this update just brick my switch with no way to recover?

mdx12

Noob Account
Dec 14, 2018

Ok cool, how do I go back to 2.3? As I said I downloaded 2.3 and replaced boot.dat on root, still getting black screen.

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010

what is your OFW version?

Edit: I see you have already answered this. Sorry, I got confused because you hijacked this thread instead of starting your own.

If you are on 6.1 OFW, any version of SX OS should work for you. If you are getting a black screen, then you are likely booting to RCM mode.

Use TegraRCM GUI on PC to monitor whether or not you are in RCM mode, then you can send the payload from there to boot into SX OS.

Last edited:

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010

I mentioned this above ^ I'm on 6.1
see my above edited comment. Next time start your own support thread.

kaze-nico

Nov 23, 2018
France

Good evening. I show some pictures of my problem since the boot 2.3 and 2.4 in 6.1 with the boot. in 2.2 it works very well with my hard drive. now in 6.2 with the boot 2.4 no way to launch my hdd, I can just launch games via micro sd.

boot.pnghdd.pngmicro sd.png

Last edited:

rory2005

VIP Member
Jan 15, 2007
Sunny old England

Please start your own thread, Also maybe not a good idea to link to your personal facebook page either.

Lethal_Gaming

Jul 2, 2018

Man when I logged in just now and seen that TX message pop up, I thought I was being banned again.....

Is there a direct link to 2.3 anywhere?

Last edited:

stonebriar

Noob Account
Dec 14, 2018

In response to Raamesh

I am also getting the same issue. I get this error when trying to start Smash Bros 2002-0001.

Last edited:

SpartanHexus

May 17, 2018

The sleep issues some people have been having when having a ofw with a newer fw version than the emunand. Isn't that because of burnt fuses? i'm on 6.2 ofw ( updated without burning fuses) and my 6.1 emunand is working without issues.

raaamesh

Noob Account
Jul 28, 2018

updated from 5.1 to 6.2 and sxos 2.4. just tried latest and first updates for smash ultimate but it says error reading the nsp file? My 1st error with osox been fine in the past, its not my sd card as i had a fake one before not any longer.

any one else get this? or a fix? ty

fixed with sx installer

Jimmywhite

Dec 5, 2018

I I’m on ofw 4.1 is it possible to run sysnand on 4.1 and emuNAND on 6.2 on sx os 2.4 beta ?or is it not possible on this verson?

Missionar

Noob Account
Dec 3, 2018

Please can anyone add a download link on the first site to sx os 2.4.1 beta... i want to go back to this version, but i have already deleted the boot.dat-file from my computer :/

thank you!
sorry for my bad english -.-

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010