Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
Reactions: MYFW

KnightRiderX420

Jan 31, 2019
USA
I have a request. can tyou add video playback capabilities to the sx 1.5 installer?or to the system itself like another tap on the right shoulder button brings up videos on sd card or even network streaming of movies from vlc? I have a valid lisence and that would make it all even more worth the while as of for the past few weeks I've got an emunand of 6.2 working np. also now that am has shown successful booting of 7.0 and 7.1, hopefuly the team here will get into gear and release a working boot.dat file. not saying there bad I just am very eager.....

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
I have a request. can tyou add video playback capabilities to the sx 1.5 installer?or to the system itself like another tap on the right shoulder button brings up videos on sd card or even network streaming of movies from vlc? I have a valid lisence and that would make it all even more worth the while as of for the past few weeks I've got an emunand of 6.2 working np. also now that am has shown successful booting of 7.0 and 7.1, hopefuly the team here will get into gear and release a working boot.dat file. not saying there bad I just am very eager.....
two things here..... One, this is the sx os beta repository thread, so this is a bit off topic.
second, I would think a media player homebrew app would be a better way to handle this rather than via sx installer.

Raychapa

Noob Account
Nov 8, 2019
Mexico
How can I download SX OS BETA V2.9.2?

Webpage is not working, and I found this thread but when I click in the SX OS BETA V2.9.2 inside the repository it only says the new content of the beta.

Cannot find a download link, please help