SX OS Cheat Codes

Jan 9, 2015
Georgia
SX OS Cheat Codes With Pointers

Does anyone here have a further explanation on how to use pointers? I read the "official" guide posted by TX but I still do not follow how to set-up a pointer when the memory address is dynamic.

@Game_Over -> do you or one of the other admins here have further insight or tutorial on how to use pointers in the cheat engine?

Last edited:

khanv1ct

Noob Account
May 12, 2016
Re: SX OS Cheat Codes With Pointers

Does anyone here have a further explanation on how to use pointers? I read the "official" guide posted by TX but I still do not follow how to set-up a pointer when the memory address is dynamic.

@Game_Over -> do you or one of the other admins here have further insight or tutorial on how to use pointers in the cheat engine?
Currently the best way to search/resolve pointers is a utility called Noexes(just Google "noexes switch"). It's a remote memory debugger that has a PC client that handles code searches, memory dumps, pointer searches, etc. It's still in development so it isn't perfect but is definitely useable. The only downside is it can't be run from SX OS, it relies on a sysmodule that needs to be launch from Hekate. In other words, native .xci won't work, you can only work on installed .nsp games.

Support Our Sponsors