SX OS Cheat Hacker Guide

SkillerCMP

Noob Account
Jan 5, 2019
CANADA
Code types are always nice ;)
nice to see a community of code makers here.. Not sure if i will jump into codes for this yet. but will see, time is what keeps us from doing lots of things :p

jkashuba07

Noob Account
Dec 5, 2018
Hi, kind of a noob at this.. but I am having a hard time understanding some of this. From what I am reading, one thing I should be able to do is remap buttons for games. Can anyone post an example of remapping button "B" to "ZL"? Or am I misunderstanding the ability to be able to do that?

optantic

VIP Member
May 2, 2010
Hi, kind of a noob at this.. but I am having a hard time understanding some of this. From what I am reading, one thing I should be able to do is remap buttons for games. Can anyone post an example of remapping button "B" to "ZL"? Or am I misunderstanding the ability to be able to do that?
not really, nothing in the Cheat Hacker Guide says it could remap buttons

Reactions: jkashuba07

matias3ds

Feb 16, 2018
Argentina
I just learned to do simple main codes and share them on the comunity you can download them from maxcheats .
But Heap o pointer to pinters cheats , i have read they are harder to find , does anybody have a guide or tutorial on how to find this heap or pointer to pointer cheats ?

hendyst

Noob Account
Apr 1, 2019
Indonesia
I tried searching for cheat codes using the cheat finder on sx pro. After getting what I want why do the candidates from the code I want to change always change every time I turn off the game ? Example : game lengrisser 1 & 2.
I want to build cheats for unlimited money in this game. The first time I made a search for cheats.
I get [HEAP + 0x03146bec] (0x988fa9).
After that I input the data above to SX cheat code tools with the type code "memory writer" then get the code:
041F0000 03146bec 0098967F.
I enter it into Notepad and the SXOS folder.
The question is why does this cheat not work?
Is there something wrong with the code above?
And after I check again using the cheat finder, the candidate is no longer "03146bec" but "03149bec" and changes continuously every time the switch machine is turned off ?
Can anyone help solve my problem ?
sorry if the story is unclear and the grammar is bad.

Support Our Sponsors