SX OS Cheat Hacker Guide

SkillerCMP

Noob Account
Jan 5, 2019
CANADA
Code types are always nice ;)
nice to see a community of code makers here.. Not sure if i will jump into codes for this yet. but will see, time is what keeps us from doing lots of things :p

jkashuba07

Noob Account
Dec 5, 2018
Hi, kind of a noob at this.. but I am having a hard time understanding some of this. From what I am reading, one thing I should be able to do is remap buttons for games. Can anyone post an example of remapping button "B" to "ZL"? Or am I misunderstanding the ability to be able to do that?

optantic

VIP Member
May 2, 2010
Hi, kind of a noob at this.. but I am having a hard time understanding some of this. From what I am reading, one thing I should be able to do is remap buttons for games. Can anyone post an example of remapping button "B" to "ZL"? Or am I misunderstanding the ability to be able to do that?
not really, nothing in the Cheat Hacker Guide says it could remap buttons

Reactions: jkashuba07

matias3ds

Feb 16, 2018
Argentina
I just learned to do simple main codes and share them on the comunity you can download them from maxcheats .
But Heap o pointer to pinters cheats , i have read they are harder to find , does anybody have a guide or tutorial on how to find this heap or pointer to pointer cheats ?

hendyst

Noob Account
Apr 1, 2019
Indonesia
I tried searching for cheat codes using the cheat finder on sx pro. After getting what I want why do the candidates from the code I want to change always change every time I turn off the game ? Example : game lengrisser 1 & 2.
I want to build cheats for unlimited money in this game. The first time I made a search for cheats.
I get [HEAP + 0x03146bec] (0x988fa9).
After that I input the data above to SX cheat code tools with the type code "memory writer" then get the code:
041F0000 03146bec 0098967F.
I enter it into Notepad and the SXOS folder.
The question is why does this cheat not work?
Is there something wrong with the code above?
And after I check again using the cheat finder, the candidate is no longer "03146bec" but "03149bec" and changes continuously every time the switch machine is turned off ?
Can anyone help solve my problem ?
sorry if the story is unclear and the grammar is bad.

wilhitewarrior

Noob Account
May 27, 2019
USA
I understand a lot of this, some of it not so much but probably the most important thing that the guide doesn't address is how you go about finding pointers. How do you search for them and how do you know when you've found one? I'd love to make my own cheats for some switch games and share them but I can find no information on that anywhere. Anyone who could help me out with this it would be appreciated

hendyst

Noob Account
Apr 1, 2019
Indonesia
Im followed this video to find cheat code. In my case im searching inf. Money for game Lost Sphear.
When i find the candidate Code from cheat searching and i change hex into 9999999 that's Work.
But that code didnt make the money stay at 999999. And if i want back to 999999 i must change the candidate code manually. My Question is how to make code based on the candidate i find ????

Wiitendo84

Noob Account
Jul 13, 2019
United states
How would i go about making a pointer code for health that is a minus from main memory? Been trying to figure this out for a bit but having some problems with it.

optantic

VIP Member
May 2, 2010
How would i go about making a pointer code for health that is a minus from main memory? Been trying to figure this out for a bit but having some problems with it.
sxos codebuilder should give you some ideas

Wiitendo84

Noob Account
Jul 13, 2019
United states
ok if + is 580f0000 or 780f0000 then - is 580f1000 or 780f1000
Alright. That explains a lot thanks. Let me check it out to see if that works.
Its a weird situation. When i do the offset to main memory regardless if its plus or minus, it brings it to a address that when i look at the value is a address that when added to the other offset brings me to the health address. Putting it in for a code doesnt work...frustrated lol

Last edited:

kalitbartman

Noob Account
Nov 14, 2018
here is a simple tutorial for search known values like Money
note: there is a typo at 0:07, read the Description Info
i use this site https://www.binaryconvert.com/result_unsigned_short.html?decimal=049048049056

and just incase you are looking for numbers 0-9 (numbers which are ten or higher you will need to search for the hex)

when searching 8bit to 32bit unsigned and signed the hex value for 1-9 is 1-9 (starting from 10 and onwards you will need to find the hex value)

but Float (IEEE754 Single precision 32-bit) and Double (IEEE754 Double precision 64-bit) hex for 1-9 isn't 1-9