SX OS does not boot

Riltoe

Noob Account
Mar 21, 2020
Netherlands
Hello,
I am new here so excuse me when my post is not in the right thread.
Today I updated my original FW to 9.2
After that I installed SX OS throughout the manual on the site.
Everything goes fine till I want to start up.
When I injected the payload, the screen turns black.
Also I tried to startup using volume + button and manually started the custom FW.
The original FW is starting.
Can someone please help me?

Kind regards,

mike cruz

Noob Account
Mar 27, 2020
PHILIPPINES
I NEED HELP GUYS.. UPDATED MY SWITCH FROM 9.0 TO 9.1 VIA CHOIDUJOUR... AFTER DOING THAT I REPLACED MY IT USING THE NEW BETA 2.9.4 BOOT.DAT.. IM GETTING THE SX LOGO AND NINTENDO LOGO THEN I GOT THE BLACK SCREEN... WHAT SHOULD I DO GUYS? TNX TNX

goodwinsplace

Noob Account
Mar 27, 2020
UK
Getting the same, I think I know the issue, I selected the ExFat option in choidujour when my system was fat.
I can still get to stock firmware which prompts but to do an update but not selected that as I didn't want to block it.
I've now formatted a SD to ExFat, put the 2.9.4 beta on it and booted to still only get SX OS, Nintendo then black screen.
Any ideas on what I need to do to get the system running with this confused fat to ExFat position?

Riltoe

Noob Account
Mar 21, 2020
Netherlands
I NEED HELP GUYS.. UPDATED MY SWITCH FROM 9.0 TO 9.1 VIA CHOIDUJOUR... AFTER DOING THAT I REPLACED MY IT USING THE NEW BETA 2.9.4 BOOT.DAT.. IM GETTING THE SX LOGO AND NINTENDO LOGO THEN I GOT THE BLACK SCREEN... WHAT SHOULD I DO GUYS? TNX TNX
Did you try to update your switch to 9.2 also? maybe that's the issue..