sx os Error Code: 2168-0002

Laminus66

Noob Account
Dec 22, 2019
USA
I bought 512gb SD card Samsung Evo Plus, at first I formated the card and started copying cfw installed SX OS 2.9.3 beta on version 9.1.0 then a did bulk copy past of my XCI after finishing to copy almost 120Gb of XCI I put the sd card back on the switch and BANG error on the gallery section,

I restarted from scratch but formating the SD though the switch and by copying file by file:

Insert sd on pc copy one xci
Eject sd
Mount sd on switch
No error

Insert sd on pc copy one more xci
Eject sd
Mount sd on switch
No error

Again again and again..... Now I am on my 7th XCI and still no errors

I believe that this has something to do with the way we copy the data between drives especially using an SD card, there are high chances of corrupt file which can cause CHAOS.

I will update this post if I face an issue, I am still adding XCIs X the fingers ;)
I find the solution,
I try to delete folder on my SD card one by one from root (should backup first before trying),
and find out delete the following folder "sxos" ,and it's works.
I don't have that file and started from scratch to make sure.... And still the error comes Inn but I am sure that this is related to the way we copy and past those xci files between drives....

Laminus66

Noob Account
Dec 22, 2019
USA
Finally the process led to an error again meaning that when you reach up to approx 45 xci game.... Any added game will be white without photo a'd unplayable... If you add two games at once the error happen, I have decided to try a 256gb sd card instead of the 512gb and this works.
The 256gb sd care works just perfect for the job so I am wondering if a cfw fix is required on this case? Or we should stick with 256gb sd card as max?????

Laminus66

Noob Account
Dec 22, 2019
USA
Hello everyone, this is an update to the above feedback, I have decided to return the Samsung evo 512gb sd card to amazon a go for another order, at my surprise the new 512GB SD CARD WORKS perfectly I have purchased the Lexar 633x USH-1 wich comes at the same price of the Samsung, finally SX OS has nothing to do with the error related to the sd card, meaning that I invite you to for the the Lexar SD CARD instead of the Samsung...... Good luck 👌😎

Alchemy.Gaming

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Mar 11, 2019
US
For the folks that are viewing this thread with the same problem, DO NOT delete your sxos folder, particularly if you are using a file based emuNAND. This will completely erase it. What you NEED to delete is in the sxos/titles folder. Post a photo of what you have in sxos/titles, and we will identify the issue for you without any serious loss of data that can occur when deleting the whole sxos folder.

meioelfo

Noob Account
Feb 13, 2020
BR-RJ
@Alchemy.Gaming

Hi this is the content of my titles folder. all of this are translations of games. I had no error on 9.0.1, after update to 9.1.0 I'm having this error code when a reboot the console

If I move the titles to Sxos folder via homebrew all the translations works, but if I reboot with titles folder inside SXOS folder. the console stop on the error msg.

dannycrypto7

Noob Account
Feb 14, 2020
Buxtehude
For the folks that are viewing this thread with the same problem, DO NOT delete your sxos folder, particularly if you are using a file based emuNAND. This will completely erase it. What you NEED to delete is in the sxos/titles folder. Post a photo of what you have in sxos/titles, and we will identify the issue for you without any serious loss of data that can occur when deleting the whole sxos folder.
I posted it here last Friday. Maybe you didn't see it because i haven't replied directly?