SX OS Pro / Atmosphere on one Card????

Smoker1

Jul 9, 2019
California
OK, I am just wanting to confirm something.......

Currently, I have a Switch with 8.0.1 (0.9.3 AMS|S) on my SysNAND apparently. Auto RCM is Enabled

From what I was told, I should be able to have both Atmosphere, and SX OS on the same MicroSD. If I want Atmosphere, just Boot Up how I normally would with TegraRCMGui+Hekate Payload. Then if I want SX OS, just use the SX Payload, with the Dongle in place.

Is this correct?

How would I set SX OS up if everything is on the SysNAND? Will everything still work properly no matter which System I am running? Example, Games that are Installed will be accessible from SX OS? Reason I am wanting SX OS, is to be able to Search for and Create Cheats with a better Search Engine than EdiZon, since it currently can not do Unknown Value Searches, unless you know the Value.

vlad-switch

Noob Account
Sep 4, 2019
localhost
I have atmosphere and sx os in the same sd and no problem works perfect when loading the payload with the sx skewer you just have to choose to load armospherer and ready it works perfect , you don't need TegraRCMGui + Hekate that if you don't activate the Auto RMC

Last edited:

imprezgc8

Bannnnnn-Kai!
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Nov 26, 2007
The Cloud
Yes they should work as you described. They can both be on the same SD and boot to the same sysnand.

Reactions: Smoker1

Smoker1

Jul 9, 2019
California
Awesome. With the SX OS Cheat Engine, I noticed that it can create Memory Dumps, but I am wondering if it will work with say TempAR (especially if it is a 8, 16, 32Bit Pointer I am Searching for), or HxD. Going to need a Pointer Tutorial on this.

Smoker1

Jul 9, 2019
California
How can I use the same emuNAND on SX OS and Atmosphere? Does it work out of the box if i use emuNAND on hidden partition? (At the moment i use emuNAND as Files)
Yeah, I am wondering how I go about it when I get the SX OS Dongle. I got the boot.dat and the SX Installer both in place. So do I just connect the Dongle, then Select SX OS Payload, select the OS, get the created license-request.dat File for Activation?

Smoker1

Jul 9, 2019
California
OK, I got the Dongle, it works perfectly, got the License Valid, and I tested a few Games that are present under Atmosphere, and they run perfectly. Now can hopefully find Unknown Valued Cheats, and create Pointers.

NeroAngelo

Jul 23, 2005
Libya
How can I use the same emuNAND on SX OS and Atmosphere? Does it work out of the box if i use emuNAND on hidden partition? (At the moment i use emuNAND as Files)
you just edit Atmosphere's emuMMC config to point to your correct emuNAND partition, quite painless and simple :)

Bierfreund

Apr 2, 2019
Germany
you just edit Atmosphere's emuMMC config to point to your correct emuNAND partition, quite painless and simple
OK. As i'm using emuNAND as Files at the moment, as there an easy way so switch from emuNAN as files to emuNAND as hidden partition?
Or is the only way to backup all saves and and start from the beginning (which requires reinstall of all Games)?

NeroAngelo

Jul 23, 2005
Libya
OK. As i'm using emuNAND as Files at the moment, as there an easy way so switch from emuNAN as files to emuNAND as hidden partition?
Or is the only way to backup all saves and and start from the beginning (which requires reinstall of all Games)?
I believe the only way is to backup and then restore, like you said.

Smoker1

Jul 9, 2019
California
OK, there seriously needs to be a method of finding Pointers besides JNoexs. Tried this many times, and I cant do it. Dont know if it is because I am on SysNAND, or what.... .

Bierfreund

Apr 2, 2019
Germany
you just edit Atmosphere's emuMMC config to point to your correct emuNAND partition, quite painless and simple
How can i do that? I setup a new emuNAND as hidden partition in SXOS 2.9.1 bootmenu.
But when i boot to Hekate 5.0.2, open emuMMC -> Change emuMMC it's not possible to select an SD Raw Partition.
If I use the "Migrate emuMMC" option i'm afraid that it no longer works in SXOS

Reactions: borny

borny

Noob Account
Aug 30, 2019
Germany
i'm really interested in that, too.. i'm in exactly same position... i read that we need to edit a config file from hekate, but i dont know how :/

i found this

"
Create > emummc folder on the root of the SD

Create > emummc.ini file inside of emummc folder

Copy and paste this to emummc.ini

[emummc]
enabled = 1
sector = 0x2
nintendo_path = Emutendo <<< delete this line if you're not SX Users or don't want to keep using SX as your primary CFW
"

and it works :)

Last edited:

bela.favor

Apr 11, 2020
germany
OK, I am just wanting to confirm something.......

Currently, I have a Switch with 8.0.1 (0.9.3 AMS|S) on my SysNAND apparently. Auto RCM is Enabled

From what I was told, I should be able to have both Atmosphere, and SX OS on the same MicroSD. If I want Atmosphere, just Boot Up how I normally would with TegraRCMGui+Hekate Payload. Then if I want SX OS, just use the SX Payload, with the Dongle in place.
Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
Is this correct?

How would I set SX OS up if everything is on the SysNAND? Will everything still work properly no matter which System I am running? Example, Games that are Installed will be accessible from SX OS? Reason I am wanting SX OS, is to be able to Search for and Create Cheats with a better Search Engine than EdiZon, since it currently can not do Unknown Value Searches, unless you know the Value.
Tried this many times, and I cant do it. Dont know if it is because I am on SysNAND, or what.... .