Sx Os vs AMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Napsterae

Noob Account
Feb 2, 2019
Portugal
Just a question, not intended to offend anyone.
How ams, an open source project, working for free, develop support to 7.0.0 before a paid cfw like sx os?
Just curious.

Reactions: deornoth84

RSJon

Noob Account
Dec 1, 2018
Because...

SX OS has so much more content built into it, such as xci loader, nsp installer, ftp, stealth mode, etc..

If they were to release SX OS running on 7.0 and any of this did not work or function correctly it would not be good on the user end.

As you're paying for something you'd like to think the thing you are paying for was functioning as intended.

Napsterae

Noob Account
Feb 2, 2019
Portugal
Because...

SX OS has so much more content built into it, such as xci loader, nsp installer, ftp, stealth mode, etc..

If they were to release SX OS running on 7.0 and any of this did not work or function correctly it would not be good on the user end.

As you're paying for something you'd like to think the thing you are paying for was functioning as intended.
Thats a poor excuse.
We are talking about a team, full time VS one guy doing this as a hobby

Reactions: deornoth84

DonaldAT

Noob Account
Nov 22, 2018
for me, I purchase SX pro because it comes with jig, nice dongle and easy menu, or nice GUI, today atmosphere release 0.8.4 CFW for 7.0 and 7.01. and i presume sx team will be release SX-OS 2.5.4, to be honest accusation seem like true that they stole or copy the code. but i don't care as long it makes my life easy, i hope in the future the sx team can release the latest CFW before team atmosphere release. that's the benefits pay CFW compare free CFW.

goldenfalcon

Noob Account
Feb 21, 2019
Seattle
Yeah, let's not kid ourselves and pretend that SXOS doesn't use the coding created for atmosphere for these kinds of things. They have always released AFTER AMS gets their updates done, that's not a coincidence.

imprezgc8

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Nov 26, 2007
The Cloud
The update for ATM was just posted 2 hr ago(as of me commenting). It's not like they had support for 7.0 as soon as it came out. If this is going to become a bashing trash talk thread it will be closed.

Every developer releases things at their own pace and when they feel their product is ready for public use. If the TX team isn't ready, they aren't ready. End of story. You have the choice to use whatever CFW you want just like everyone else.

Last edited:

Napsterae

Noob Account
Feb 2, 2019
Portugal
The update for ATM was just posted 2 hr ago(as of me commenting). It's not like they had support for 7.0 as soon as it came out. If this is going to become a bashing trash talk thread it will be closed.

Every developer releases things at their own pace and when they feel their product is ready for public use. If the TX team isn't ready, they aren't ready. End of story. You have the choice to use whatever CFW you want just like everyone else.
Well it was Just a question. But looks it was too much for you. Didnt want to offend anyone with Just a question.
And yet your answer is not a good one.
If People pay for something, its obvious that we would expect faster results than the open source communities.
But well, i am Just a guy writing on a Internet forum.

imprezgc8

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Nov 26, 2007
The Cloud
I wasn't specifically talking about you. The ATM/SX war that wages everywhere else on the internet will not be brought here is all I am saying.

Sorry I don't the have the answer you're looking for or if I came off rude. It just gets tiring hearing about ATM this SX that all over the place. People are free to use what ever CFW they want. I get people paid for SX, but like everything else that breaks in life they don't just magically get fixed faster because you paid for them.

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
Thats a poor excuse.
We are talking about a team, full time VS one guy doing this as a hobby
It's an accurate explanation whether your opinion matches or not. SX OS has cheat engine support as well. All of this stuff needed attention with programming. Please keep your condescending attitude out of this community.

90% of the assumptions you read on gbatemp just aren't true. You all will see that eventually.

Let this be a warning. We will not tolerate any sort of TX user bashing here. If you can't say something nice or productive then keep your comments to yourself.

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Our Sponsors