SXOS Folder Crashes Switch

Ultimadrago

Noob Account
Jul 14, 2019
United States
I was helping someone I know get setup with the latest SXOS version and firmware. Everything was going fine until I ran into the dreaded 2168-0002.
We went online and found that the "SxOS" folder was the issue. I tested removing it and the Switch works again. Then, I tried simply renaming it and it works too.

However, without the folder named as "sxos", they can't use cheats. The OG Nand Backup and the titles/cheats folder both exist in there, so I have no idea how to get the Switch functioning properly with that folder again. Any feedback on this?

Alchemy.Gaming

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Mar 11, 2019
US
This error is being caused by something in the sxos/titles folder. Make sure the cheats being used are for that version of the game, make sure if SX Autoloader is present that it is updated, and make sure that there are no themes installed from a previous firmware. Feel free to post a photo of the content if you are lost.

Ultimadrago

Noob Account
Jul 14, 2019
United States
This error is being caused by something in the sxos/titles folder. Make sure the cheats being used are for that version of the game, make sure if SX Autoloader is present that it is updated, and make sure that there are no themes installed from a previous firmware. Feel free to post a photo of the content if you are lost.
You were absolutely correct. The version of Autoloader was outdated and we were able to get it updated to have the sxos folder working properly again. Thanks!

Reactions: Alchemy.Gaming