SXOS Slow after changing to 400GB card?

Liquidbings

Noob Account
Mar 2, 2010
Howdy folks! Love the producs! I have an issue where I installed everything on a 256GB card first and then got a 400GB card Both Sandisk both the same speed v10 A1 (10). When I installed emunand on the new bigger card and load into the os it takes forever and the same with the games loading. literally 5-10 times as long to load.

Do I need to do a fresh switch install and uninstall all the old games before I put the emunand on the new card or something?

Thank you kindly for any help anyone may be able to provide.

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
Howdy folks! Love the producs! I have an issue where I installed everything on a 256GB card first and then got a 400GB card Both Sandisk both the same speed v10 A1 (10). When I installed emunand on the new bigger card and load into the os it takes forever and the same with the games loading. literally 5-10 times as long to load.

Do I need to do a fresh switch install and uninstall all the old games before I put the emunand on the new card or something?

Thank you kindly for any help anyone may be able to provide.
Try test your new card with h2testw, sound like there could be something wrong with the card, hace a Sandisk 400 GB myself and don't notice any slow loading on it

Reactions: Liquidbings

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
Yeah, that explains alot, glad you figured out the problem

Coffee is served :coffee:

Reactions: Liquidbings