Team-Xecuter Solution coming soon for latest Switch models

imprezgc8

Bannnnnn-Kai!
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Nov 26, 2007
The Cloud
It seems that TX has found a way to modify the latest Switch consoles, including the newly released Lite
SXMOD.

Since the new 'red box' Mariko units appeared, people have been asking when will it be possible to run CFW on it, well today MaxConsole was in touch with trusted TX reseller, that been given some advance news on a new solution that is coming soon, and that it infact works on all new Switch models, not just the 'patched' ones, but even the 'mariko', and 'lite' models as well, see below what they mentioned:
TX has recently taken the time to demonstrate to us some of their Work-In-Progress. Notably for 'patched' and 'mariko' units which is very advanced, and works flawlessly. We were not given a firm date or prices yet, but knowing TX we know the price will be very reasonable. We also saw early beta for Switch Lite console as well.
So that above is great news, and we will have more in the coming weeks, as we have requested to get an early sample from the trusted TX reseller, so that we can share more info with our loyal readers, on how TX's new solution works and what is involved and pics of course!

:arrow:
Source: MaxConsole

katieok

Sep 13, 2018
So we need to buy new SX products for Switch Lite or the patched Switch, or the original SX Pro or SX OS will be upgraded for that? I asked from my SX Pro seller too and Mo3dscard says it will be a new item.

SB SD Mods

Jun 9, 2013
San Diego
So we need to buy new SX products for Switch Lite or the patched Switch, or the original SX Pro or SX OS will be upgraded for that? I asked from my SX Pro seller too and Mo3dscard says it will be a new item.
We don't know yet. We will have to wait and see how the hack works and what is going to be offered / needed.

BlueSn00w

SXOS 2.9.2 | 8.1.0
VIP Member
Sep 23, 2017
sn00wconsoles.com
Your 100% not going to be able to use your sxpro as that exploit is 110% patched, but im sure you can get your sxos licence transferred, thats assuming that the solution they have dosnt have the licence embedded into it.

sxflashcard

Dec 7, 2018
Although I believe the sx os for switch Lite will be out soon , I think the time won't be too short , Txteam needs time fix many bugs even if they have found the way to mod the switch lite and patched switch

GlassICE

Oct 30, 2019
Iran
ok so, let me see if i understand it clear
you've found new methods to inject payloads to new switch models and you're willing to share it to the public ?
for a Price of course

Sounds fair to me, i'll pay
but it better to be future proof i don't like Nintendo to prevent me from my homebrews and emulators by pushing a firmware update
And please i want to use emulators and play my SNES GBA and other stuff to my switch Lite so please to be perfect

sxflashcard

Dec 7, 2018
doesn it mean that a new product like as the sx os will be out soon ? Can the previous sx os can work with the patched switch if it is out.

Ichnos

Noob Account
Jul 15, 2019
Cagliari
waiting for official news and not trusted resellers. I highly doubt about a "total" exploit, and unfortunately, not that I doubt the TX work, we can't know for sure if this is really going to happen. Looking forward to details and official news

GlassICE

Oct 30, 2019
Iran
Wait a seccond, u mean it's not an official news yet ?
u mean it might be not real ?

DAAMN IT THEN WHAT IS THIS ?

Erez053

Nov 25, 2018
When i am reading this kind of users reactions for updates, i`am thinking, why tx generally not updating about their every day progress for each project.
imprezgc8 wrote every bit of info he can share with us. so, how about, thanks for sharing, we will wait patiently for more of that, and good luck for TX and all of us.

Icarium

Feb 1, 2019
NY, USA
When i am reading this kind of users reactions for updates, i`am thinking, why tx generally not updating about their every day progress for each project.
imprezgc8 wrote every bit of info he can share with us. so, how about, thanks for sharing, we will wait patiently for more of that, and good luck for TX and all of us.
Meh, just having a little fun with the mods. I'm not expecting a response or anything.

Velvet

Nov 9, 2018
I would like to know more about your current consoles waiting to run modified software.

Do mention what model/bundle of console you got?

I have seen that the bundle of MK8 Deluxe is hitting the stores (again) on the upcoming days.

I also have seen the very first console set (the old gray one) going on sale.

So what are your thoughts about this? Do you think these 2 sets are the ones to get?
ok so, let me see if i understand it clear
you've found new methods to inject payloads to new switch models and you're willing to share it to the public ?
for a Price of course

Sounds fair to me, i'll pay
but it better to be future proof i don't like Nintendo to prevent me from my homebrews and emulators by pushing a firmware update
And please i want to use emulators and play my SNES GBA and other stuff to my switch Lite so please to be perfect
With greedtendo fighting each day of their life against different "methods" of enjoying their "software" it's going to be difficult but not impossible

Last edited:

sxflashcard

Dec 7, 2018
According to the newest news, it should be a modchip not the sx os code anymore , so we need to buy it again.

Reactions: Miracas