Team-Xecuter Solution coming soon for latest Switch models

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
As @DotHacker308 say, 0x0000 means that the Switch can't work with SX Pro, you need to be patient and wait for the upcomming new hack TX will release in the near future

GlassICE

Oct 30, 2019
Iran
PLEEASE I'M BEGGING YOU TO HURRY UP
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I ALREADY BOUGHT A 512GB SD CARD FOR ANDROID AND ALL THE EMULATORS I'M DREAMING TO PLAY ON MY SWITCH LITE :(

Ow
Wait
Did u say Pre-Order ?

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
PLEEASE I'M BEGGING YOU TO HURRY UP
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I ALREADY BOUGHT A 512GB SD CARD FOR ANDROID AND ALL THE EMULATORS I'M DREAMING TO PLAY ON MY SWITCH LITE :(

Ow
Wait
Did u say Pre-Order ?
Yelling and begging won't get you anywhere

GlassICE

Oct 30, 2019
Iran
Yelling and begging won't get you anywhere

My man i'm sorry i know that but, well, let me give u an example:

Do you remember the feeling that your parrents wanted to take u to Disneyland and you wanted to visit the place for the first time ?
Or can u remember the feeling that you've got your first Console, or first girlfriend

I'm that much excited
I CAN'T JUST BE QUIET I'M SOOORYY :( (CRY)(CRY)

Ragna666

Noob Account
Feb 10, 2019
Kömlő
hello.
i have one question for xecuter team.

the switch lite modchip needs cable+soldering or this is like just as the cobra ode for ps3?

i want to buy a switch lite, because this is just half price of the normal switch in my country.
but i don't know how difficult the installation of the modchip.

RSJon

Dec 1, 2018
Got to be soon now, The website's changing and the switch identifier information has changed.

Exciting stuff.

Wsander1

Noob Account
Feb 7, 2020
Schenectady
I have a patched switch that randomly splits out the dreaded 2162-002 error sometime a min after boot sometimes longer. I wish I knew what was causing it. I'm hoping for the hard mod is like to see if it gets rid of that error so that I can make use of my switch. I'm not sure if it's a emmc prob or wifi modual prob. Any info anyone can share would be helpful to stear me in the right direction. I'm not even sure if this issue can be fixed or not. It be nice to know something.

cakama3a

Noob Account
Feb 9, 2020
Ukraine
Уверен ждунов взлома уже много. Я даже купил свитч лайт правда прошивка на нем последняя а поддержку вроде как обещали только для 9.0.1. Надеюсь к релизу будет поновее.

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
Уверен ждунов взлома уже много. Я даже купил свитч лайт правда прошивка на нем последняя а поддержку вроде как обещали только для 9.0.1. Надеюсь к релизу будет поновее.
Here we speak english please

cutterjohn

Noob Account
Nov 21, 2019
somewhere
They're up tp looking for guinea pigs now... wonder if it's soldered or some sort of clip on deal... if it's soldered I'm out as it's too fine of work for me... pads are way too tiny... plus I was waiting on this before buying a mariko... (currently have a used unpatched that probably is in need of a battery replacement which I haven't gotten around to doing yet, as in hey if this works/comes out just get the newer mfg node Tegra... lower power, more battery, better OCing(maybe), and NEW...

By soldered I mean for the guine pig part, as I'd want to buy a pre-modded mariko from a reseller, or ship them a mariko to mod for me...

switch is rad123

Noob Account
Nov 2, 2019
usa
Please. I am JONSING. Release it already!

On a serious note can you replace the system nand with this soldering option? I guess you would lose EMUnand but...
Could you use a 1 TB SYSNAND on a Retail firmware and not get banned?
Combined with a 1 TB microsd card I intend to pimp my switch out yo!

GlassICE

Oct 30, 2019
Iran
Any news yet ?
They said that it will be released in early 2020
Today is Feb 12th
I'm wondering how much longer it takes ?
I also bought my Yellow Switch Lite today
However, i can't install any modchip though, i have to see a professional

GlassICE

Oct 30, 2019
Iran
Please. I am JONSING. Release it already!

On a serious note can you replace the system nand with this soldering option? I guess you would lose EMUnand but...
Could you use a 1 TB SYSNAND on a Retail firmware and not get banned?
Combined with a 1 TB microsd card I intend to pimp my switch out yo!

As one of the members said begging won't get you anywhere
They would release it whenever they want cause they have the rights

DejaSentj

Sep 20, 2018
As one of the members said begging won't get you anywhere
They would release it whenever they want cause they have the rights
Check homepage they are go to public test phrase now.
take AT LEAST 2 weeks (after they confirmed and stop receiving application) usually in this test phrase just to confirm and make sure everyone can do it easily and if every go through smoothly. the release gonna there soon. OTHERWISE...

In the mean time people do not buy any mod 'patched console' yet. they are not stable or fake. <----FYI

matias

Noob Account
Oct 13, 2018
Any news yet ?
They said that it will be released in early 2020
Today is Feb 12th
I'm wondering how much longer it takes ?
I also bought my Yellow Switch Lite today
However, i can't install any modchip though, i have to see a professional
You'll have to wait , tester units has not been sent yet . After the product works without any flaws they will begin the pre-sale just hang in there buddy

GlassICE

Oct 30, 2019
Iran
I know i read the homepage, i'm just so excited
However
Will they actually place an option to enable/disable the chip for using Nintendo Online services ?

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
I know i read the homepage, i'm just so excited
However
Will they actually place an option to enable/disable the chip for using Nintendo Online services ?
Only TX knows, and even if you keep asking, you won't get any answer

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
That's ok,we'll find out as soon as they release it
That is right

And my 10 years here have taught me that asking does nothing, information will first come when TX desides its time for it, and they never gives any eta either